Living item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living item

So...I purchased a living item when I first started playing. It's of no use to me now. The problem is, I can't drop it, sell it, or salvage it. It's just taking up space, how do I get rid of this thing? It's driving me crazy!

Well that's kind of...dumb.

Thanks for the response!

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      It negates countless cases of "I paid for a weapon and I accidentally sold/dropped/salvaged it!"

And now you have to hear "I paid for a weapon and I can't purposely sell/drop/salvage it!"

Customer support is a thankless job my man

Side note: I deleted an old character so I could get rid of the damn thing, only to realize I had it in a different characters inventory. I just can't win.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      At one point, I had every living weapon and cape. Had to get rid of them due to lack of space at the time. Back then, you could just drop them in hometown and log out and log back in, much easier. What I now want to be is one of those people who complains that I paid for somthing and couldn't delete it, however did delete it and now want it back for nostalgia purposes. They are of zero use to me, however still would like them back. Same as all the old boxes I used to clear up space, want one of each of those back.

Maybe the devs could implement a marketplace? Only half-kidding...

Comment

Working...
    X