dual classing questions from thread silver#16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dual classing questions from thread silver#16

Silly question: do dual classers skip all the quests (at least the time consuming ones...but once you skip 1 quest, the others do not spawn, correct?) to make a faster story run(warrior to Morgenheim) ?

Second silly question: after dual classing, farmerWarrior then Pushmage - can you delete that Pushmage as well and make a warrior lvl70 to take home without losing ranking on LB ? - pretty sure this is not a problem, but would feel happier if I had a hands on confirmation before deleting ?
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)

First question - you start again with the new toon. Leveling up to 70 is your priority, so the fewer maps you do to reach lvl 10 and trials is good. You don't have to accept quests, just run the maps you need to acquire xp. Marcus is handy to have. The Dailies from main really help leveling. As to the second question - dunno, doubt it even if feasible. Only time I dual-classed there was only an hour on the clock left. Warrior was at TL 130, deleted, created Mage and managed to reach TL 89. Not a glorious effort, but it was a Gold ANB and I wanted a mage. Still got the medal for Warrior TL cleared. I'm sure more experienced players would have better advice.

Comment

Cheers for response
      My question was rather concerning the story map run after hero lvl70/TL60-70, when one uses the time while waiting on WW10 to get some ressources from Demetermaps.
      My impression is that dual classing requires quite a bit of preparation and also quite a bit of practice before benefits really kick in. Wanting to practice warrior, which is quite new to me, I may want to take one home if I have enough time left nearbend of event and just wanted to make sure not to run into disaster deleting a second toon and creating a third one....

Comment

It's an interesting question, essentially triple classing. I suspect you may fall foul of the crafting/hero ban, which may explain why others haven't tried it (that we know of). From what I've seen clearing trials, even lvl 70 or so, can provide as many books and more valuable mats than even Morg. Not gold though.I ran to Morg this ANB, and the gold was useful, the mats and books not so much. In a Gold I find Canyon of Whispers is as far as I go for gold. But I'm not very fast, sadly

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey might try Canyon of whispers...& I'll send an update how BoLs turned out for silver/Elderath only...
          Thx for info, will not take a warrior home then unless someone can confirm it is without danger - certainly would not want to get banned, or do something "illegal" (as a matter of principle)
          - is there an official standpoint on this from the game authorities ( Travis ?) or is it a greyish twilight zone at the moment ? ((making a third lvl70 toon to take home after dual classing ?))

A "take home" hero only need to reach level 55, and that's only if you're planning to unlock everything, otherwise even level 1 would be fine.

To avoid the crafting issue, simply don't craft with the "take home hero" during ANB. So do your push until near the end, leaving enough time to get to level 55, then delete and make your "take home hero", level up and unlock everything you want, then stop and wait for event to finish.
        Last edited by Nhat; 07-05-2022, 09:34 AM.
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Gargos
          Gargos commented
          Editing a comment
          Great advice Nhat, might try it to have a BH in an ANB. So triple-classing is possible, so long as we don't break the crafting rules. Good to know. Now all I need to know is how to craft perfect jewelry...hmmm, yeah, hmmm.

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you.
          Will do (it just like that).

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          P.S.What are the crafting rules/issue ?

this thread ? ( just discovered)

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...regarding-anbs

Comment

• WarriorSeven
          WarriorSeven commented
          Editing a comment
          Bojck was the OP on this subject in 2020:
          https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...lassing-in-anb

IMO, personally, for the average player, not seeing a huge benefit in dual-classing other than ultimately creating a fully unlocked take-home hero with high CL (and you have to know what and when you're doing things). Besides, you "almost" get that anyway just playing ANB normally and without the restrictions on any crafting (and if you're not careful, you WILL be banned).

Wasted gems and resources, if you ask me. I guess if you're bored with the same-ol' routine that could be a reason.
          Last edited by WarriorSeven; 07-06-2022, 01:30 AM. Reason: Found Bojck's link in the archive regarding his first-time dual-classing.

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeps, mostly it is for a change of pace and some new challenges....I was getting really bored magefarming and also frustrated at being a lousy player and not really getting good maptimes @105, yet the mage push is still a real challenge for me and still curious if I will ever make it to the TL150 Hall of Fame...so for me right now it really works out.....guess one day I will move on to new horizons...Stormrider...BH and maybe even try smurfing and living off the land :-) all in good time though...born in the chinese zodiac ox/waterbuffallo, our kind tends to trudge surely but slowly

Click image for larger version

Name:	16570278696955964922658354284567.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	213360

Comment

Working...
        X