Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakminde
    commented on 's reply
    ok, first, i am running on the assumption that everyone's dressing room is set up identically. given that, go to the dressing room, choose the skins tab. for chest, it is the second down in the middle, shoulders is second down on the right, gloves is second down in the middle, pants is second down in the middle, and boots is second down in the middle. all are apparently event rewards. not sure what exactly that means, whether the regular thing or some holiday thing.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    AFAIK that is one of the standard skins in the dressing room. The only extra skin that I own is the Santa suit that was given out as a Christmas present last December.

• Skyla
    commented on 's reply
    There is a way to change the colors, but not functional necessarily. The same item, just dif rarity, will produce dif colors. So you could get the look you want, but it would be gimped to try and use it. https://youtu.be/p7flaoNLQRA
    Last edited by Skyla; 07-31-2022, 09:57 PM.

• hakanhany
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
    What class of hero are you playing? For a BH there are two non-set gear skins that you can choose and make a matched set out of a bunch of mismatched gear. There are others that you can buy, but I haven't gone that route. AFAIK you cannot design your own skins.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gear set.png
Views:	232
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	213540Click image for larger version

Name:	gear set 2.png
Views:	205
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	213541

How can I get the outfit on the left?

Leave a comment:

• Medamanaman
    replied
    Originally posted by Oakminde View Post
    why bother with a dressing room if you can't color coordinate?
    For me the main reason is to tell me right away what configuration is currently active - Gold farmer? XP farmer? Push character?

Then of course I'm lucky in that while I find a number of head gears quite ridiculous, there are enough that I like.

Gold:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220727-131801_Eternium~01.png Views:	0 Size:	113.6 KB ID:	213723

XP:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220727-131655_Eternium~01.png Views:	0 Size:	118.9 KB ID:	213724
    Push:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220727-131722_Eternium~01.png Views:	0 Size:	108.8 KB ID:	213725

No more accidentally trying TL130 with the Gold gear and wondering why "I" get killed once a second or so.

...oh, and of course, Edna rules supreme, so no Cape for me either.
    Last edited by Medamanaman; 07-27-2022, 11:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Oakminde
    commented on 's reply
    yeah, i dont like capes myself, i much prefer the longcoat or duster look. but man, that hat is frickin COOL if you cold pick the color. as it is, my toon looks like the dress up cowboy that would show up as entertainment at a 7 year old's birthday party.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, you are SOL on changing the color of the skins, but you can select not to wear the hat at all if you want. I play BH without a hat or cape skin because as Edna Mose says, "No capes!"

• Oakminde
    replied
    why bother with a dressing room if you can't color coordinate?

Leave a comment:

• Oakminde
    replied
    the skin. the gear. like, ok, my bh for instance. i like the hat that looks like a cowboy hat, but I can't pick what color it is. i like this outfit look, EXCEPT the hat and boots color. and i am getting the feeling that y'all are saying i am just s.o.l. for changing the color.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    What class of hero are you playing? For a BH there are two non-set gear skins that you can choose and make a matched set out of a bunch of mismatched gear. There are others that you can buy, but I haven't gone that route. AFAIK you cannot design your own skins.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gear set.png
Views:	232
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	213540Click image for larger version

Name:	gear set 2.png
Views:	205
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	213541

Leave a comment:

• Oakminde
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
    You should be able to change the "skins" on all of your gear in the dressing room.
    that part i know. but do I have any control over the actual color of those skins? or am i stuck with whatever random color the program assigns? like, at the moment, the same "set" might have a red cap, orange shoulderpads, green chest, etc. is there a way to pick what color, or is that just an s.o.l. thing?

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    You should be able to change the "skins" on all of your gear in the dressing room.

Leave a comment:

• Oakminde
    started a topic dressing room colors

dressing room colors

Is there a way to consolidate the colors in the dressing room? I mean, I realize that certain outfits have a set color, and I get that. But the regular ones, the ones that change colors throughout your levelling experience, those ones. Is there a way to make them all have the SAME color, rather than the hood being green, the shoulders red, the chest orange, and so forth?
Working...
X