Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happens when you already have all the items at level 77 and upgraded me to the maximum? and when you have already done all the champion level attributes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happens when you already have all the items at level 77 and upgraded me to the maximum? and when you have already done all the champion level attributes?

Hello everyone, I have a doubt, what happens when you already have all the items in level 77 with the heavens and everything, but you can't pass the level in battle anymore?? What is the endgame and how to get to battle level 200, is it possible to get to battle level 300 and above?? Could someone give me some info??

Trial Level 300 is currently not possible with the gear types that we have available. Who knows. They might make major changes and suddenly beating TL 300 becomes the normal.

There really is no endgame currently. You never meet Ragadam so the story line is left incomplete. You can always continue to beat your head against the trial level wall to try to get a favorable map to squeak by several seconds earlier.

You can always farm more Champion Levels but you will eventually need more years than are left in your life in order to get just one more Champion Level since there is that exponential increase of experience required.

What do you do when you have seen it all and done it all? You try something different. You banter with the fellow players. You take a break. You start things all over again.

What one does is all up to each individual.

Comment

• Gargos
      Gargos commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure whether you mean Hero Level or Champion level. The Story is limited, to have competition and a real challenge the Trials are where it's at. There is no endgame. Most players talk about the Main Game (i.e. how well you do on the Season Leaderboard), or the A New Beginning (ANB) events. That's where we mostly have fun.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Or they could just as likely buff the bosses, so no one can complete TL120 anymore...

• RAFERS102
      RAFERS102 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a trap Tin Man is Ragadam.

basically endgame is getting good : ) You push the highest trial you can in seasons and ANB events. It takes a lot of time and research to master a build. It's too much for any single player to handle on their own, so we hang around in Discord and discuss...
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

The best answer is that you start all over again with a new hero class or even start a new account, though many players tire of the same old grind and hang up their battle gear... You can also check out Discord to see if they come up with a new challenge, such as running the entire event using only Rare [blue] gear or live off the land where you run the event using only dropped gear with no crafting.

Comment

Working...
      X