TL farming Garm or Kara?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TL farming Garm or Kara?

Is there any opinions on which is better for farming or do they all immediately get sentenced to die when you have good gear anyway?

Currently I'm having a couple problems deciding whether 99 or 100 is easier for me to clear. Elban, Magro and TBD are a no for me since I don't like any of their attack patterns despite the fact that you can CC them and not Garm or Kara. TBD can sit in a compost fire especially since those fire puddles spawning under him are the bane of my hp bars existence.

On one hand it feels like Garm is "fatter" so all the storm of swords hit but also it's a bit of a pain to take advantage of the heal/dmg auras it spawns. However, Kara is fairly simple but it also feels like a lot of the storm of swords just miss completely.

Kara will be much quicker

Comment

Kara has less health, TL100 is best for that. Although truly, TL105 is best as that is always a snow map and easy to clear in 30-40 seconds. With ToS proc, Kara is one hit KO

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Certain maps are predetermined results on the makeup. There is a formula out there for it.........somewhere.

• Wispy 2.0
        Wispy 2.0 commented
        Editing a comment
        With the last 2 digits of the Trial level you get....

01 : Cave
        02 : Jungle / Forest
        03 : Desert
        04 : Swamp
        05 : Snow
        20 : Cave
        24 : Jungle / Forest
        25 : Desert
        67 : Snow
        68 : Jungle / Forest
        69 : Cave

• Finn Weronika
        Finn Weronika commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll be sure to keep note of that one then, the more I know.

Kara. This is the Boss players 'farm' for materials and xp at TL 105. It's an easy one with the right gear and abilities. However Kara becomes very, very hard in later trials. Trial 140 and above she becomes tough.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Unless you're playing as a BH then she is the 2nd easiest boss.

Thanks everyone for the help. Managed to find the graph determining boss hp made by LodWig on this post

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...734#post182734

right at the very bottom of it.

Comment

Working...
      X