TL farming Garm or Kara?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest commented on 's reply
    Unless you're playing as a BH then she is the 2nd easiest boss.

• Finn Weronika
    commented on Guest's reply
    I'll be sure to keep note of that one then, the more I know.

• Finn Weronika
    replied
    Thanks everyone for the help. Managed to find the graph determining boss hp made by LodWig on this post

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...734#post182734

right at the very bottom of it.

Leave a comment:

• Gargos
    replied
    Kara. This is the Boss players 'farm' for materials and xp at TL 105. It's an easy one with the right gear and abilities. However Kara becomes very, very hard in later trials. Trial 140 and above she becomes tough.

Leave a comment:

• Wispy 2.0
    With the last 2 digits of the Trial level you get....

01 : Cave
    02 : Jungle / Forest
    03 : Desert
    04 : Swamp
    05 : Snow
    20 : Cave
    24 : Jungle / Forest
    25 : Desert
    67 : Snow
    68 : Jungle / Forest
    69 : Cave

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    Certain maps are predetermined results on the makeup. There is a formula out there for it.........somewhere.

• Finn Weronika
    Didn't know that Kara had less hp, the more I know. It did seem the last word describing the TL made a difference as to the map generated.

Guest replied
    Kara has less health, TL100 is best for that. Although truly, TL105 is best as that is always a snow map and easy to clear in 30-40 seconds. With ToS proc, Kara is one hit KO

Leave a comment:

• Hairball
    replied
    Kara will be much quicker

Leave a comment:

• Finn Weronika
    started a topic TL farming Garm or Kara?

TL farming Garm or Kara?

Is there any opinions on which is better for farming or do they all immediately get sentenced to die when you have good gear anyway?

Currently I'm having a couple problems deciding whether 99 or 100 is easier for me to clear. Elban, Magro and TBD are a no for me since I don't like any of their attack patterns despite the fact that you can CC them and not Garm or Kara. TBD can sit in a compost fire especially since those fire puddles spawning under him are the bane of my hp bars existence.

On one hand it feels like Garm is "fatter" so all the storm of swords hit but also it's a bit of a pain to take advantage of the heal/dmg auras it spawns. However, Kara is fairly simple but it also feels like a lot of the storm of swords just miss completely.
Working...
X