Min maxing gold farming gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Min maxing gold farming gear

Let's say this is for warrior since my main is a warrior. Then is there really any need to craft gold farming gear at the legendary grade? As far as I understand only the level increases the value of the stat on the piece of equipment and the grade simply allows you to add more different kinds of stats.

In which case since you'll be leaping the length of the map basically on DH, then isn't gold and AR the only necessary stats for most gear? Of course MS on the boots and legs.

Yes I'm trying to be cheap lol. Can't I just get away with crafting most of my equipment, for gold farming, as blue? Also it seems like you can use a CT on even a green grade of gear, I'm too scared to try, can you actually do that?

Gold farming generally only requires Rare gear. You want the highest level gear possible or the gear with the highest EG value.

That said? My EG gear is Legendary because I crafted it during ANBs and CTed it to make it near max. Completely unnecessary but is what I did.

Comment

• Finn Weronika
      Finn Weronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it, thanks for the help.

For a warrior farmer, you might consider adding xp to the xg/ar or not. You may want to decide whether that farmer is exclusively for gold or doubles as a dailies farming set. In the long run a pure gold farming set (a CTed set for example you will not be able to use on new dailies toons) is pretty much useless since at some stage you simply will not know what to do with all that surplus gold and essences....(lots of gold from the dailies and diminished need for gold when one starts to craft mostly in ANBs and never having enough MoTs to craft much on main account).

I have a complete ELR mage xg set which has been sitting unused in the cupboard for many months and my gold level has never dropped below 55 million, sometimes reaching 77 million.... Had I known this before, I could have saved a lot of time and effort spent on that now useles set.....but then again did have fun making it
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)

Comment

• Finn Weronika
      Finn Weronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Started out again recently so currently rediscovering a lot and back last time I quit I never managed to ever have a gold surplus, maybe I have commitment issues lol
Working...
X