Cant play event hero anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant play event hero anymore

I get the dungeon key n try to enter the dungeon,then got msg that there r error say event cant play while offline or after event,so what should i do?(event got 7 days to go)

Keep in mind that each tier of the event has 2 timers:
    • The play timer, which is how much time you have to actively play with your event hero.
    • The event timer, which is how long you have to use your play time.
    For example, the Bronze event runs for 10 days and each player is given 12 hours of play time. You can use your play time however you wish over those 10 days. The event ends when one of the timers expires. In other words, if you play your event hero for 12 hours on the first day of the event, then the event is over for you, even though the event timer may still have 9 days remaining.

For more information on how events work, check out https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...tion-about-anb and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...anb-league-faq.

Comment

Travis, a question for you. I may have misunderstood something. I'm a new player so this is my first ANB. I had the impression that we could delete our initial ANB character and try again with a new build. So I deleted my first one after finishing the 6:00 event timer, but now the 2nd ANB character can't access any of the chapters. I just get the same "can't play offline or after event" message. So is there a way to do the ANB event with a 2nd character or not? And since I deleted the first one, does that delete my record from the standings and all the awards etc. I could have gained?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        You only have 6 hours of play time, regardless of how many event heroes you create. Your progress for your first hero is recorded and you'll still get credit for it. Do not delete your second hero until the event has ended, so you can collect the resources from your event heroes (using the "end event" button).

Ahh, thank you! Very much enjoying Eternium BTW!

Comment

Thanks for the reply Travis,but i dont really like the play timer idea.what for when we got event for 8 days n only have 12 hours of play timer?the play timer r just too short.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm of the opposite view, AnB's 4 years ago were unlimited time over a week period, way way way way way way too much time. You get sucked into a vortex, spending every waking hour playing the game.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          The play timer levels the playing field, so it's not a case of who has more free time, but rather a case of who can strategize and use the time you're given most efficiently (and effectively). If you want an event where your play time isn't throttled, compete on the Season leaderboard.
      Working...
      X