Gold Farm Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Farm Question?

so when im faming gold i normally buy a 50% booster and throw my lvl70+ pink/blue extra gold% on, after applying the booster i get around 1400% extra gold in my details tab which gets me around 70-80k gold on Darkhold Citadel per run, so for anyone one whos gone balls to the wall with gold farming gear, how much gold are you getting per citadel run in your min maxed farming gear, i just want to know if its worth crafting a full legendary gold farming set or if its kind of a waste of materials. if the 50% booster is too complicated to work out because i know most of you will probably run 200% boosters, what do you get on a none boosted run, i get around 40-50k without a booster applied, thanks.

I have 3860% with a 200% booster so 1287% unboosted. But rarity of gear doesn't play any role. Item level is what counts. Every level has a range. The top is around 69% for a lvl77 max item, be it common or legendary. But lvl77 can also be just 64%

Comment

Crafting Legendary gold farming set is a waste, it's way cheaper to get high level gear on Uncommon or Rare, and high levels beget high attribute values. You'll get a lot of Legendary pieces with Extra-Gold in trials, that will gradually improve your set.

The other side of the coin is that you need enough firepower to finish a level as fast as possible. What you can get in one run is less important than how many runs per booster you can do. Ideally one run in DC should be 15-20 seconds max to get the most of it. If it takes longer, then running Severed Mountain will give you more gold per booster, even if you have less gold per run compared to DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mxtof View Post
        Crafting Legendary gold farming set is a waste, it's way cheaper to get high level gear on Uncommon or Rare, and high levels beget high attribute values. You'll get a lot of Legendary pieces with Extra-Gold in trials, that will gradually improve your set.

The other side of the coin is that you need enough firepower to finish a level as fast as possible. What you can get in one run is less important than how many runs per booster you can do. Ideally one run in DC should be 15-20 seconds max to get the most of it. If it takes longer, then running Severed Mountain will give you more gold per booster, even if you have less gold per run compared to DC.
        yeah no way im doing it in 15-20 seconds, iv got a full lvl 71-72 gold farming set but maybe its movement speed holding me back because enemies arnt really an issue, just one or 2 shots to kill groups with scatter shot

Comment

Originally posted by Mxtof View Post

i think iv been running it wrong iv been going to every chest and killing every enemie but i just saw a video of someone just running straight to the end so i did the same and use snipe after killing the boss and i get like 3-5k less each run without a booster so yeah i can do it in about 15-20 seconds XD

Comment

• Mxtof
            Mxtof commented
            Editing a comment
            For what it's worth, coffee, enchanted pants/boots, Velocinite equipped, and any ability giving Movement Speed are the farmer best friends. Glad you could adjust your strategy.
        Working...
        X