Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is slight misunderstanding in reguards to low lv minions play.
    This is advanced play only as you needed to buy new minion each time you play.

The reason is not for the cooldown but for there toughness. They are basically unkillable at lv1 so a new marcus can tank for you and have a great cooldown on the stun.
    The extreme cost of 500g stops most people from a playstyle like this......but it does exist and some people do spend thousands.......
    As minions level they loose toughness and cooldown but gain DPS. Their DPS is always rather bad so basically, never be in a hurry to level, they are better the lower level they are, IF you don't need that minion in your team, sub him out and save him for that hard trial or legendary Elban fight, you might need a low level minion then. I used a lv 1 minion the 1st time I faced legendary Elban and it won the fight for me,
    Last edited by Led; 08-13-2017, 03:55 AM.
    Led

The greatest sheepshagger of all
    If you like my posts click 'like' it's the only way I know if I am helpful or not.

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
      I think there is slight misunderstanding in reguards to low lv minions play.
      This is advanced play only as you needed to buy new minion each time you play.

The reason is not for the cooldown but for there toughness. They are basically unkillable at lv1 so a new marcus can tank for you and have a great cooldown on the stun.
      The extreme cost of 500g stops most people from a playstyle like this......but it does exist and some people do spend thousands.......
      I was about to ask why my recently rescued companion, Robin, has such a massive toughness compared to the other archer companion I already have. And to think that such gameplay around that toughness exists, daaamn

Comment

Originally posted by Terminus View Post

I was about to ask why my recently rescued companion, Robin, has such a massive toughness compared to the other archer companion I already have. And to think that such gameplay around that toughness exists, daaamn
        Also lvl 1 companions have ridiculously low CD on their actives...
        Vipi puvu buxe 3165

Comment

Working...
        X