X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats decrease when leveling up

As titled, what is the deal?
    Not sure on specific stats. But I do not change any equipment, and checked my stats immediately after leveling up. And my toughness, recovery and damage all decreased by 400. It happens every time I level up.
    Took pictures on my cell phone.

Damage decreased
    Power increased
    Life increased
    Critical rating went up one point but decreased 1.5% chance per hit

Damage went down 384 points
    Toughness went down 1002 points
    Recovery went down 49 points

Damage per hit went down 60
    Crit % went down 2%
    Life went down 25

These were the stats affected every time I level up. And they are effected the same amount every time I level up.
    Last edited by Travis | Support Mgr.; 11-24-2021, 12:34 AM.
    CIFU DITE LEZO 3224
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 11-24-2021, 12:38 AM.

Certain stats depend on the monster's level. For example, 10 points of armor would give you ~50% damage reduction against a level 1 monster but way less against a level 60 monster. But, as you level up, you will find higher level gear which gives you more armor points.

The same applies for critical rating: 5 critical rating would give you a high chance to critically hit a low level monster but it won't increase your chance by much against a high level monster.

Some stats don't depend on the monster's level (vitality, attack speed, block/dodge/parry chance)

Hope this makes things clearer in a way.

Comment

Certain stats depend on the monster's level. For example, 10 points of armor would give you ~50% damage reduction against a level 1 monster but way less against a level 60 monster. But, as you level up, you will find higher level gear which gives you more armor points.

The same applies for critical rating: 5 critical rating would give you a high chance to critically hit a low level monster but it won't increase your chance by much against a high level monster.

Some stats don't depend on the monster's level (vitality, attack speed, block/dodge/parry chance)

Hope this makes things clearer in a way.

Comment

Ok, I understand that. But why does my damage and life go down when leveling?
        CIFU DITE LEZO 3224

Comment

Your life doesn't go down but your toughness does (toughness is a function of life and damage mitigation from armor and other ways to mitigate damage). Since your armor mitigates less damage because you'll encounter tougher monsters, your toughness decreases a bit.

Same for damage: you need more critical rating & power against higher level monsters.

Anyway, once you get to max level your stats will only go up when you acquire better gear.

Comment

Working...
          X