Question about mage attacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A toggle ? Sorry I'm not English.
    DOYO ZOMU BENA 5114 , For gold and glory... I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Fushin View Post
      A toggle ? Sorry I'm not English.
      like you hit a button or something, and the attack changes from AB to AL. and you tap it again and it switches back etc etc
      24th September 2017

Comment

Oh I see ! But I think a special option to switch between double finger tap to double tap and the opposite is better , but still, both of your ideas are great!

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post

Just alternating in AL has launched me from 87 to 91 and still climbing #magic
          You're welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Fushin View Post
            I see, but it's hard to double tap the monsters on phone, thanks for the tip
            If it's easier, you can switch them around.
            Also, for the double tap, spread your fingers just a little. Much higher success rate
            VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Gonna try it, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post

but nah after thinking about it, I realize a toggle would be way better than double tap hahaha
                Don't like the idea of double-tap too...

It would be like this:
                *badassbossmonsterappears*
                "RUN FORREST, RUN!!!"
                tap tap tap tap tap...
                "Holy... this mad guy is attacking..."

(btw - ever tried to 2-finger-tap somewhere at the screen, with no monsters? Just stand somewhere next to a monster... try it )

I never understood why the abilities on the left can't be tapped - it would help at least on tablet.
                And you could switch between primary and secondary attack without any problems...
                SOTA TICO DECE 5457
                Champion Lvl 700+
                Mohawk - Warrior
                Muhawk - Bounty Hunter
                Merlina - Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

You're welcome!
                  I've cleared 93 now, but both 92 and 93 didn't update on the leaderboard...figures:/
                  Orion. They're all Orion.

Comment

Another idea: long-press for secondary attack.

Or make the sensor such that for 2-finger attack the second finger doesn't need to be right beside the 1st finger. Only 1 finger needs to be 'touching' the monster. That would ease the burden for mobile users, since your second finger could be the opposite thumb somewhere else on the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
                      Or make the sensor such that for 2-finger attack the second finger doesn't need to be right beside the 1st finger. Only 1 finger needs to be 'touching' the monster. That would ease the burden for mobile users, since your second finger could be the opposite thumb somewhere else on the screen.
                      As far as i know, two fingers don't have to be close to each other... you can tap with two fingers anywhere on the screen and Char starts secondary attack. If enemy is close, you should hit him and continue attacking (not sure, some days ago i tested this).
                      SOTA TICO DECE 5457
                      Champion Lvl 700+
                      Mohawk - Warrior
                      Muhawk - Bounty Hunter
                      Merlina - Mage

Comment

So I'm not the only one who has a serious problem with tapping with two fingers. So I use only one. Ice. Lol.
                        While we are at it I would like to suggest a "drag" option to drag either ability back and forth. Long-press attack ability to drag/switch.

Comment

It's just annoying, often I tap with 2 fingers and it only registered one tap...

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk View Post

As far as i know, two fingers don't have to be close to each other... you can tap with two fingers anywhere on the screen and Char starts secondary attack. If enemy is close, you should hit him and continue attacking (not sure, some days ago i tested this).
                            AL is... finicky. I just tested it. It appears to be a 'non-targeted' spell, as in it will cast even if there is not a target to cast at. This makes it difficult if one finger is far away from the other, as it might cast out at the far finger.

weird spell.

Comment

Finicky, yes... just tested it a little bit with my Mage, doesn't help much. Weird like you said
                              Seems to work better with Warrior for me.
                              Just tapping with two fingers somewhere (or at least in direction of any enemies) and he starts secondary attack.
                              Needs to be tested... if it helps anyone.
                              SOTA TICO DECE 5457
                              Champion Lvl 700+
                              Mohawk - Warrior
                              Muhawk - Bounty Hunter
                              Merlina - Mage

Comment

Working...
                              X