Mage question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage question

So i been playing 4 a while. And that's what I got. I semi stuck at ~80 trial it's just I don't have dmg to kill the boss and it's kind of hard switch attacks /move to avoid dmg on mobile dev. Any tips ? And shall I craft now perf rings or w8 till season end ? I'm using arc 4/6 And 2/6 App shall I switch to full App ? I got Don't like this set tbh...
    Attached Files

Switch to apprentice and make better jewellery
    Take out the xp from your trial gear and add some ability rate

Comment

Your lifesteal is way too low to sustain the damage you receive.

Comment

Farm for perfect jewellery > get full apprentice set > farm for champion levels, perfect gear ect...

Comment

Originally posted by ggsonic View Post
          Your lifesteal is way too low to sustain the damage you receive.
          I don't feel like it is to low I don't take dmg at all it's like I'm no dealing any idk why those app set is such op in my opinion arc should get buff to get 25% extra chance for extra attack or some flat stats like 300-500 AR or smth. It's look better, from patch notes I read it was t3 or t2 depend how you count set so it should do better in high trials then lower tier set and it's look like witch set not mage(app) :P but we'll collecting app now.. not gonna craft new jewellery before I see next "game changing patch notes aka act 4" played to much wow d3 to get screw over on "mile stone patch" tnx 4 advice guys

Comment

I really like my full arcanist set it is serving me very well I think.
            LIRO NENI TUXU 8328

Comment

Originally posted by Cmptrwhz View Post
              With full apprentice and around 200k less DPS I can clear that Trial on touchscreen 3 minutes faster...

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

With full apprentice and around 200k less DPS I can clear that Trial on touchscreen 3 minutes faster...
                Looks like I need to invest in a second set and give it a shot.
                LIRO NENI TUXU 8328

Comment

Looks like I need to invest in a second set and give it a shot.
                  Nooooo don't do it xD stay with arc and let's boycott app so they buff our arc :P

Comment

Originally posted by Lizz4rD View Post

Nooooo don't do it xD stay with arc and let's boycott app so they buff our arc :P
                    I looked at my stored stash and I have a full set to play with not very good but it's a start. Oh ill never get rid of my arc set
                    LIRO NENI TUXU 8328

Comment

I used to play with no set at all. When I tried the apprentice set I had so stupid parts, like Armor and such and almost down to 300k (I think 350k) Damage. This sh1t was quicker too.

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post

I used to play with no set at all. When I tried the apprentice set I had so stupid parts, like Armor and such and almost down to 300k (I think 350k) Damage. This sh1t was quicker too.
                        Apprentice 2 pieces and 6 pieces boosts are golden. They make it the best set of the game by far.

Comment

Apprentice 2 pieces and 6 pieces boosts are golden. They make it the best set of the game by far.
                          Ummm nerf it or buff other the spike bettwen other set is to much and it's t1/2 set.... dropped from trials old day not like arc from keys 3/day ...

Comment

I rarely play mage but when I do I play with arc, and not even the full set, as you can see from the leaderboard entry above yours.

Comment

Oh! I just noticed both of your mages!

ps. Great Staff there, Cmptr!
                              Last edited by RiseOfAbyss; 12-07-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X