Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ad boxes on PC, how do I get them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ad boxes on PC, how do I get them?

    Hey, how do I get adboxen through PC? I dont enjoy the game on mobile (where I get them regularly) and now I play from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 and I have not gotten any ad boxes, and the few I get (like 10 in 10 hours, I only get gold from).

  • #2
    Answered in the newb guide... The windows version doesn't get ads at all. You can get ads on your computer by using an Android emulator like BlueStacks.
    ​​​​​​

    Comment


    • #3
      Ok this is a stupid question but I'm on android phone and lvl 70 cl 275 doing trials and have never seen an ad box. I've checked and re checked the settings option but nothing. Idea's??

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Novex View Post
        Ok this is a stupid question but I'm on android phone and lvl 70 cl 275 doing trials and have never seen an ad box. I've checked and re checked the settings option but nothing. Idea's??
        Some accounts (randomly selected) never get ads, solution is to make a new account.
        Try playing on a friend's device to see if your phone or network is the problem.

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh that sucks I'm not starting all over again! Maybe the Dev team knows about this and might fix??

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Novex View Post
            Oh that sucks I'm not starting all over again! Maybe the Dev team knows about this and might fix??
            It's not something they have any control over, now that you've already played so you know what you're doing starting over shouldn't be that big of a deal.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Novex View Post
              Oh that sucks I'm not starting all over again! Maybe the Dev team knows about this and might fix??
              I assume you've done a phone reboot etc? I sometimes find myself "locked out" of ads. Especially this can happen if I travel to another country and then come home. Usually after a couple of reboots/days the ads come back again.

              Comment


              • #8
                Humus, I've had periods of a few days where I was getting up to 3 or 4 ad boxes per instance. Right after the last big patch, I believe I racked up over 1100 gems from watching videos for the first couple of days. Lately though, there are almost none showing up, no matter when I play. Any idea why?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Emmely View Post
                  Humus, I've had periods of a few days where I was getting up to 3 or 4 ad boxes per instance. Right after the last big patch, I believe I racked up over 1100 gems from watching videos for the first couple of days. Lately though, there are almost none showing up, no matter when I play. Any idea why?
                  Your location, your browsing habits, your demographic, your device, your connection, your network.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Emmely View Post
                    Humus, I've had periods of a few days where I was getting up to 3 or 4 ad boxes per instance. Right after the last big patch, I believe I racked up over 1100 gems from watching videos for the first couple of days. Lately though, there are almost none showing up, no matter when I play. Any idea why?
                    Also, what you ate for lunch, whether you brushed your teeth in the morning, however many Smurfs there are on the Smurfs show, whether the Democrat or Republicans are in power, If Britney Spears released a new album.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

                      Also, what you ate for lunch, whether you brushed your teeth in the morning, however many Smurfs there are on the Smurfs show, whether the Democrat or Republicans are in power, If Britney Spears released a new album.
                      You win 5 interwebz.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Just to confirm, everything Humus has said here is spot on. About 10% of profiles created never see ads. It's a type of "control" system (as in the scientific method) for the ad partners. Like he said, the only way around it is to start a new profile. It's not something we (as devs) can "fix" or control (the same goes for the frequency of ads).

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          В настройках есть пункт где можно включить или выключить рекламные видео

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Иван View Post
                            В настройках есть пункт где можно включить или выключить рекламные видео
                            That option isn't there on the Windows version because there are no ads (for anyone) on the Windows version.
                            -----
                            Этот вариант отсутствует в версии Windows, поскольку в версии Windows нет объявлений (для всех).

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X