Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cost of perfect jewelry for 3 characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of perfect jewelry for 3 characters?

Does anyone know the approximate cost of making 9 pieces of "perfect" jewelry? Thank you in advance
    QECI GUXA JIDI 0423

Do you have any of the perfect rare jewellery boxes from the events? If yes it's much cheaper. It also depends on what you mean perfect.

Comment

Well each piece takes 27 commons. You will either have 4/5 CD, 5/4 CD, or 9 CD commons.

Given that math you will need 24, 24, and 18 brilliants for the common phase of crafting.

Now you have 9 rares. 3 of 1 stat, 3 of another and either a mix of 2 +2 others or 3 CD.
      You will put brilliants in all of them so you need another 9. At the final crafting you need another 3, and then 1 more to put in the legendary ring (technically not needed to make the ring)

24+9+3=36 brilliant gemstones. Or if you have 9 CD commons then you will have 18+6+3=27 brilliants (don't socket the CD rings until the last phase if you have 9 CD commons.)

Now if you mean gold price and didn't mean brilliants then I think 500k gold is needed for 1 "perfect" ring.
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Okay so about 4.5 million for 9 pieces then? I mean near perfect. Does that mean 36 brilliant gemstones for 1 piece of jewelry? I used the boxes from the event but made the mistake of not fusing with gemstones in them for the legendary pieces.
        QECI GUXA JIDI 0423

Comment

Originally posted by Nate D. View Post
          Okay so about 4.5 million for 9 pieces then? I mean near perfect. Does that mean 36 brilliant gemstones for 1 piece of jewelry? I used the boxes from the event but made the mistake of not fusing with gemstones in them for the legendary pieces.
          500k gold for 1 Legendary Perfect. So 1.5m for 2 perfect rings and 1 perfect necklace. Yes, that is 36 brilliant gemstones to make 1 Legendary piece of jewelry. The boxes reduce the entirety of the process for combining commons and therefore reduces the price of brilliants by 24-27 Brilliants and saves you all of the necessary gold.

Comment

But if the goal is near perfect you can save tons of gemstones and gold

Comment

500k gold for one legendary perfect ring?
              From what i've read so far, 5mio is a more realistic value (no boxes!).
              From my own experiences, i would say 500k is not even close to near perfect...? Okay, maybe close, if RNG wants so...
              Champion Lvl 1800+
              Mohawk - Warrior
              Muhawk - Bounty Hunter
              Merlina - Mage

(only Android on tablet, for friend code - please ask)

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk View Post
                From my own experiences, i would say 500k is not even close to near perfect...? Okay, maybe close, if RNG wants so...
                It is

Comment

Okay so about 4.5 million for 9 pieces then?
                  Not really since you should be saving leftovers and using them for the next pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                    It is
                    okay... haven't made some jew. for too long time... too lazy and so i'm still running with my crap xD

But how you think about perfect?
                    5mio is realistic?
                    Champion Lvl 1800+
                    Mohawk - Warrior
                    Muhawk - Bounty Hunter
                    Merlina - Mage

(only Android on tablet, for friend code - please ask)

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk View Post
                      okay... haven't made some jew. for too long time... too lazy and so i'm still running with my crap xD
                      But how you think about perfect?
                      5mio is realistic?
                      Perfect is impossible without the boxes. Jewellery crafting is cheaper than it used to be, devs changed the drop tables.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                        Perfect is impossible without the boxes. Jewellery crafting is cheaper than it used to be, devs changed the drop tables.
                        Isn't perfect never actually possible, due to the 2/1 rare, even with boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

Isn't perfect never actually possible, due to the 2/1 rare, even with boxes?
                          It's still a perfect ring, it just has different proportions than a 5/4 mix. Also this is why I have suggested Uncommon perfect boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

It's still a perfect ring, it just has different proportions than a 5/4 mix. Also this is why I have suggested Uncommon perfect boxes.
                            It's not only a different distribution, you actually get a lower total value with the 6/3, compared to the 5/4. So while still perfect, it's no longer the "max possible".

Edit:
                            I'm still holding to the hope that "crafted perfect" is possible - based on previous pieces posted in the forum: 301 legendary (152 rare) is only possible with a proper 90. Unless the formula got changed since then, in which case... well, still hopeful...
                            Last edited by Nhat; 03-24-2018, 09:06 AM.
                            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Does anyone know the approximate cost of making 9 pieces of "perfect" jewelry? Thank you in advance
                              You will need about 6M +/- 2M gold per jewlery piece for perfect values. You will need about 30+ brilliants of cr, ar, vit, power and haste depending on your making. With rings I like to use left over greens and gemstones to upgade my exp grinder.

Comment

Working...
                              X