Time to make the XP Jewelry...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattks1 View Post
    With crap Jewelry do you mean no gemstones/teardrop gemstones exp jewelry with about 80+%exp each Piece and DPS stats? About still Grinding TL80 at CL1345, well I could go higher, but I need to upgrade my gear a bit and I have to grind TL90+ with my Trial Advancement Champ.
    They're no gemstones with bad stat selection.

If I make better jewelry and add CLs (which should be easier with better jewelry), I want to be able to grind TL80+

Comment

Nice job on getting to CL1800. Were you using 100% exp boosters or 200% exp boosters and what TL's were you running? Currently I run TL80 with 100% exp boosters on PC and causal exp grinding on mobile with out exp grinders at TL65. I have been on a long break from exp grinding seriously. I am only at CL1345. I have had to used my mobile tablet more, but it is not as effective as the PC for grinding which I can easy dual screen a show and the game. My PC has been aggro'd by my wife who need it for her job.
      I used one 50% booster at CL 1792 and got to 1801.. Other than that I haven't used any boosters (except maybe 1 free 200% and 1 free 100%) since CL 1563. I run trial 100 and finish it in 2:40-3:00 with 767%(ish) xp. 1.050m dmg, 106k toughness.
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

I used one 50% booster at CL 1792 and got to 1801.. Other than that I haven't used any boosters (except maybe 1 free 200% and 1 free 100%) since CL 1563. I run trial 100 and finish it in 2:40-3:00 with 767%(ish) xp. 1.050m dmg, 106k toughness.
        Wow, that's epic to to do tl 100 that fast with that little toughness. Guess your killing them before mobs and bosses can get you back.

Comment

Wow, that's epic to to do tl 100 that fast with that little toughness. Guess your killing them before mobs and bosses can get you back.
          I abandon the level if I die and also abandon when the boss gets summoned.

Comment

I abandon the level if I die and also abandon when the boss gets summoned.
            I see. I might try that soon.

Comment

I just started playing few days ago with a mage, im currently CL 333 and the first jewelry I crafted has the following stats:

174 cr
              116 cd
              72 exp
              172 ar

176 cr
              115 cd
              148 vit
              66 exp

118 cd
              163 cr
              149 ar
              70 exp

I have since made a warrior as well (after trying it out on my brothers account), and I'm using the same jewelry on him as well. I reached trial 67 with mage (could go higher) and only trial 58 with warrior since I just got to lvl 70 with him.
              I've saved up 250k gold and I could craft new jewelry if needed. What would you suggest, should I save more gold for even better jewelry or craft better ones right now? I'd like to reach a high CL before pushing trials.

Comment

Originally posted by remke View Post
                I've saved up 250k gold and I could craft new jewelry if needed. What would you suggest, should I save more gold for even better jewelry or craft better ones right now?
                250k gold is not a lot. I'm sitting on 600k gold, and that's probably not even enough for a good necklace if I'm starting from scratch.

Your XP stats are not great, but that's OK. You need the DPS at the moment. Go grind to CL200 or so, and then look to make a "perfect" XP set. Save your gems as Tears or Radiants.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post

250k gold is not a lot. I'm sitting on 600k gold, and that's probably not even enough for a good necklace if I'm starting from scratch.

Your XP stats are not great, but that's OK. You need the DPS at the moment. Go grind to CL200 or so, and then look to make a "perfect" XP set. Save your gems as Tears or Radiants.
                  Im at CL350 now, what stats should I put into rings? should I then use radiant gems for rings?

Comment

Im at CL350 now, what stats should I put into rings? should I then use radiant gems for rings?
                    There is a whole guide on how to craft in the first post that you should read through.

You are probably OK where you are, but should start planning ahead for what gemstones, etc. you will store. You won't do badly by copying me, but you might to better if you vary it up a bit.

Comment

Just save all the gemstones you get and wait for more experience/understanding to craft more jewelry.

Comment

Just save all the gemstones you get and wait for more experience/understanding to craft more jewelry.
                        Yeah thats what I'm doing. I crafted the jewelry with the stats I wrote above right after I hit level 70, and haven't used any gems. Right now I'm just saving them all and waiting to have enough, which might be a pretty long process as it seems and I thought that in the meantime I could upgrade the ones I have at the moment.

I am still gearing up so I can't craft new ones based on the stats I currently have.

Comment

In finalizing my plan I flatten things to make it slightly easier to farm, with somewhat fewer CD rings in grand total. So many rings!
                          ____

After doing my best at housecleaning, I now have 2 tabs for storing and organizing all of the greens that I will need to make both rings.

I'm also accumulating some CR and Vit rings for DPS and Endgame. I figure having a few 89+ in my pocket can't hurt, right?
                          Last edited by GrauGeist; 04-04-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X