5 stat items?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 stat items?

I see 5 stat items in leaderbord. How player get those items?
    What is the meaning of "Bound to unknown hero"? and also it says "cannot be used by a BH" but they wear how?

They are obtained through ranking highly during an event. (One happened late February)
    The reason is says "bound to unknown hero" is because they cannot be equipped to other heroes. For the "cannot be used by a BH" part, I assume it's just a bug but we all know that it is being used for the current character.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
      They are obtained through ranking highly during an event. (One happened late February)
      The reason is says "bound to unknown hero" is because they cannot be equipped to other heroes. For the "cannot be used by a BH" part, I assume it's just a bug but we all know that it is being used for the current character.
      Is there a reward list somewhere? how highly do you have to rank to obtain one in such events? Is it competition based (meaning you have to rank high compared to other players), or progression based (meaning you just have to reach certain trial levels)?

Comment

Originally posted by remke View Post

Is there a reward list somewhere? how highly do you have to rank to obtain one in such events? Is it competition based (meaning you have to rank high compared to other players), or progression based (meaning you just have to reach certain trial levels)?
        The event going on now is not the same kind of event where you can obtain Celestials (the 5 stat item). From the only time they were rewarded, 3 were completion based (1 for top 100, 2 for top 25, 3 for top 10) and 1 was progression based (you had to pass trial 80 on time).
        The numbers might change in future events however.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

The event going on now is not the same kind of event where you can obtain Celestials (the 5 stat item). From the only time they were rewarded, 3 were completion based (1 for top 100, 2 for top 25, 3 for top 10) and 1 was progression based (you had to pass trial 80 on time).
          The numbers might change in future events however.
          Thank you, I hope there will be more events with Celestials in the future. Also is there any use for the rewards from current event? So far every post I read about it said they have no use. I hope the devs will reveal a use for it later, still keeping all of mine.

Comment

Thank you, I hope there will be more events with Celestials in the future. Also is there any use for the rewards from current event? So far every post I read about it said they have no use. I hope the devs will reveal a use for it later, still keeping all of mine.
            There will be another event sometime in the next couple months with celestials as rewards. The flowers will only be cosmetic but there will be a separate slot for them made later.

Comment

Read Limited Time Events (initial info for "A New Beginning" event, the rewards were the same for the public event), also "A New Beginning" Event FAQ for details of the first public event.
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
              X