Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - anyone uses this for Eternium?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - anyone uses this for Eternium?

    Contemplating to buy this phone and would like some feedback of how it fares with Eternium. Obvious settings - max view distance, normal/full resolution, no "special" effects, etc.

  • #2
    I never had this phone, but my previous phone was redmi note 4 which has the same soc (snapdragon 625). My settings were 150% distance view, full res, multi core on, and all other effect were set to off/low. I can say it ran quite smooth on my redmi note 4. I'm not sure whether it will run smoothly on mi max 2, but i think it should be the same with my redmi note 4. Just sharing my experience.

    Comment


    • #3
      Haven't tried playing games on any Xiaomi phones, but I could suggest you to find a newer Huawei thats not a lite version in the price range you can afford. I tested a lot of phones and Huawei outperforms other brands within their price range, even Samsung and Apple.

      Im currently using P10+ , and I've never had issues with anything, much less with Eternium.

      P.S. Im not working for Huawei lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by remke View Post
        Haven't tried playing games on any Xiaomi phones, but I could suggest you to find a newer Huawei thats not a lite version in the price range you can afford. I tested a lot of phones and Huawei outperforms other brands within their price range, even Samsung and Apple.

        Im currently using P10+ , and I've never had issues with anything, much less with Eternium.

        P.S. Im not working for Huawei lol
        I had good experience with Huawei, but here I was thinking to go for a larger screen to help with the touch accuracy (potions etc.) - within the price range I am looking for, ofc.

        Comment


        • #5
          When I'm not playing on PC, I play on a Huawei - it's a good phone and plays Eternium well enough.

          Comment


          • #6
            OK, so, as a side question on this matter I can ask "let me know if you have a 6"+ midrange phone that you would recommend for Eternium"

            Comment


            • #7
              Midrange, 6"+ (16:9 screen ratio), for eternium, i think your best choice is mi max 2. Huawei is good, i use mate 9 pro for a while, but their midrange phones usually more expensive than xiaomi's, and as i know they don't have 6"+ midrange phone.

              Comment


              • #8
                123Klutz
                Dyoma Crown
                Dyoma Crown Total: 404

                Mage: 140
                Warrior (SW): 138
                BH: 126

                Warrior (DW): 125

                Comment


                • #9
                  FWIW, I get a lot of "game won't load"-type complaints from Xiaomi users.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                    FWIW, I get a lot of "game won't load"-type complaints from Xiaomi users.
                    FWIW, that's caused by the national firewall in China, not Xiaomi's bad. apparently most of Xiaomi users are in China, and the teenagers don't know how to solve device issues, even easy ones
                    For Gold And Glory

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi jose, why you want to buy a snapdragon 625 phone in April 2018? imo snapdragon 845 is always the best choice for android gamers. if you want a cheaper one, then go for snapdragon 660, for instance Xiaomi note 3

                      Huawei is not a good game phone due to its Kirin chipset GPU shortboard, perhaps they will improve it when kirin 980 release. However, Huawei P20pro has the best phone camera system all over the world
                      Last edited by 123Klutz; 04-05-2018, 02:04 AM.
                      For Gold And Glory

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                        OK, so, as a side question on this matter I can ask "let me know if you have a 6"+ midrange phone that you would recommend for Eternium"
                        123Klutz

                        Nokia 7 plus
                        6" - tick
                        midrange - tick (slightly overpriced)
                        sd660 - tick
                        stock android
                        Can bust open someone's skull with it - tick
                        Last edited by Beelzebub; 04-05-2018, 07:02 AM.
                        Total slaughter........total slaughter
                        I won't leave a single monster alive...
                        La De da De die........ Genocide
                        La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

                        Let's start ....the killing..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks all who replied.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            For some background, the motivator for this inquiry is that my G-Flex 2 screen broke. So that phone is the comparison point (5.5" / SD 810 / Adreno 430 / 2G RAM). And the cost of repair (120eur is the lowest I'm getting) is what I weight against the cost of a new model.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                              For some background, the motivator for this inquiry is that my G-Flex 2 screen broke. So that phone is the comparison point (5.5" / SD 810 / Adreno 430 / 2G RAM). And the cost of repair (120eur is the lowest I'm getting) is what I weight against the cost of a new model.
                              Whats your budget... Maybe we can suggest a phone
                              ( i maybe slightly towards google spyware over chinese spyware) but
                              Total slaughter........total slaughter
                              I won't leave a single monster alive...
                              La De da De die........ Genocide
                              La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

                              Let's start ....the killing..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X