Jewelry Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewelry Advice

So I went ahead and broke down and bought 2 of the $9.99 packages, just for the rare jewelry items. That said, I'm torn on how to use them. I have a mage that I use for XP farming, and a mage that I use for gear farming. I also have a bounty hunter and warrior that I use for gear farming. The three gear farmers I have are all doing Trial Level 80, and my XP farmer is running Trial Level 74. Both of my mages have a legendary set of Apprentice gear, and my warrior has a mix of all legendary Adventurer's and Juggernaut's. I used my warrior for the ANB event, and for wahtever reason decided to give her the one and only Celestial I had too. ...I'm going to rethink that next time.

Anyway...I'm not sure what to do with the 6 rare jewely pieces I can make at this point. Who do I give them to? What do I make on them? Inventory-wise, I already have 1 near perfect rare Power Ring, 2 near perfect Vitality necklaces, and 1 near perfect Ability Rate necklace.

I'm kinda edging toward my mage, cause, they are fun...but the bounty hunter has insane potential....dangit, and my warrior has the one and only celestial item.

If I choose mage...I'm looking at strut v 900 on the leaderboard....maybe those are the stats I should shoot for, for my mage?

Can you tell I'm decisively indecisive?

The great thing about eternium is that you don't have to pick right away. Personally I'm focusing on a mage until I'm full celestials. I've got a BH, but it's poor gear and until the balancing comes I wont be using anything but a mage. I find it redundant to push against BH's as they have a much easier kit to work with in regards to clearing trials. I feel like I could push a 124 on a BH if I had the gear for it, but I enjoy the mage class too much to switch
    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>
    HERE<<< FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

I do love playing mage. I always have in whatever game I'm playing. Out of the 16 characters in World of Warcraft that I have, I have the most fun with my Mage and my Druid...but I usually favor my Mage.

That said, I guess I'll jewel-up my mage. My strategy is to pick the best mage stats for them. It's easier to farm gear and reforge, than make near perfect jewels, IMO. Next ANB, I'll run a mage...but I can say, from my own experience, getting to Trial Level 80 and getting that 1 Celestial is so much more difficult and longer than Bounty Hunter or Warrior. But then again, it's all about personal play style and ability too.

I'm in no way looking to be the best...but I have this fascination with trying to be the best that I can anyway...and for that, I need info.

Comment

Vit will be less useful on jewelry with more celestials.
        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
        Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
          Vit will be less useful on jewelry with more celestials.
          Good point. ATM, vitality makes or breaks me...but I do have to look at the end game here...as I said, it's easier to find new armor than it is to make new near-perfect jewelry. That said though...every one of strut v 900 's jewels has vitality on it...

Comment

Originally posted by greatpumpkinator View Post

Good point. ATM, vitality makes or breaks me...but I do have to look at the end game here...as I said, it's easier to find new armor than it is to make new near-perfect jewelry. That said though...every one of strut v 900 's jewels has vitality on it...
            beacuse they are old pieces.
            KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>

Comment

Bah! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by greatpumpkinator View Post
                Bah! Lol.
                I'm waiting for balancing changes before I make new ones. I might have 300 AR rolls on all of them and less crit chance. We'll see.
                KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>

Comment

Working...
                X