Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eternium Online - Multiplayer - How to play with friends?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternium Online - Multiplayer - How to play with friends?

Hello,

I'm new of the game. I like it a lot. My brother downloaded it and I would like play with him. In the description (I have iOS) I saw that there is a multiplayer mode but I can't find it.
    Can you help me please?

Thanks!

Eternium doesn't have any multiplayer game modes yet. Have a screenshot of where it says that in the description?

Comment

Couldn't find it on the iOS page, but there's the potential mis-interpretation for the Android version

As of fall 2017, major new features are in advanced stages of development, including real-time multiplayer, town portal, and a fourth world.
      People may skip over the "in advanced stages of development" part and simply see the "including" part
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
        Couldn't find it on the iOS page, but there's the potential mis-interpretation for the Android version

People may skip over the "in advanced stages of development" part and simply see the "including" part

In the italian translation yes: https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/eter...579931356?mt=8

"Dall'autunno 2017, ci sono nuove importanti funzionalità, incluso il multigiocatore in tempo reale, un portale della città e un quarto mondo."

In english it means "Since autumn 2017, there are new important features, including real-time multiplayer, a city portal and a fourth world.". It says that there is multiplayer since 2017.

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out. What would the correct translation be for the intended text?
          "As of fall 2017, major new features are in advanced stages of development, including real-time multiplayer, town portal, and a fourth world."

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
            Thanks for pointing that out. What would the correct translation be for the intended text?
            "As of fall 2017, major new features are in advanced stages of development, including real-time multiplayer, town portal, and a fourth world."
            "A partire dall'autunno 2017, nuove funzionalità principali sono in fase di sviluppo avanzato, tra cui il multiplayer in tempo reale, un portale delle città ed un quarto mondo."

I think this is good translation
            Now give me 10.000$ for the work (joke)

Is there some indicative date for the multiplayer release?
            Last edited by Valley; 10-26-2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks.

Originally posted by Valley View Post
              Is there some indicative date for the multiplayer release?
              No, just what's listed in the "upcoming changes" thread.

Comment

Anything in the future for Fellowship? ..(Co-op)

Comment

Originally posted by Jage View Post
                  Anything in the future for Fellowship? ..(Co-op)
                  Yes.

Comment

Happy New Year Travis ! Levelling like crazy and enjoying the game very much. Is there any kind of potential timeline for multiplayer going live ? Are there any teasers for what we could expect to see in future releases?

Just curious .Thank you, have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Jenkins View Post
                      Is there any kind of potential timeline for multiplayer going live ? Are there any teasers for what we could expect to see in future releases?
                      https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...coming-changes

Comment

Invalid Page URL

Comment

Wow. Adrian must have deleted the thread.

Comment

Wow. Adrian must have deleted the thread.
                            Do you, by any chance, have a screen shot?

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
                              Do you, by any chance, have a screen shot?
                              No, but you can find a cached version of the post by Googling "Eternium Forum Upcoming Changes". I'm guessing Adrian took it down because plans have changed since the post was made.

Comment

Working...
                              X