Linked to a false account?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linked to a false account?

I was trying to link my eternium account to my google play account, and I went through all the steps. I find out that it's been linked to an old account I was NOT logged on and don't have access to anymore. I can't purchase items for this account because of that...

Is there any way that I can separate my account from the linked google play account?
    Or can a mod get in contact with me so I can at least transfer over my items?

I've spent a lot of money and was about to get the 17,000 gem pack...
    But finding out now that I might be screwed and have to lose what I bought on my first account... I don't want to spend anymore.
    Is there any work around so I can continue to play and support the game?
    Last edited by OhTimothy; 11-28-2018, 12:22 AM.

As far as I am aware, there's no "linking" between the Eternium's account and Google Play - I'm using a gmail address for my Google Play (because it needed gmail, may have changed) and saved my Eternium game with my main hotmail email. As far as I understand it: Google Play, Eternium and Making Fun forum are 3 separate accounts, which can be associated to the same or different email addresses, there's nothing linking them.

See Profile/Account management for more details.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      As far as I understand it: Google Play, Eternium and Making Fun forum are 3 separate accounts, which can be associated to the same or different email addresses, there's nothing linking them.
      Almost. Google, your MF forum account, and your Making Fun account are 3 separate accounts. I say "Making Fun" account instead of Eternium account because all Making Fun games use the same Making Fun account. There was a time when you only had an Eternium account, but that changed about 18 months ago.

Comment

Working...
      X