New updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New updates

Please tell me I haven't become addicted to a game that refuses to behave. Started playing 3 WEEKS AGO b4 updates. Uninstalled it to make temporary space on Kindle Fire. Reinstalled after updates. Profile intact (sort of, it added desirable changes). Problem: IT WILL NOT PLAY OFFLINE NOW. Keep getting "needs to download additional files" msg. but doesn't download. I work in remote areas and can only update periodically. Plays on my phone perfectly, but not kindle. I am in withdrawal.

You need to download the content updates before you can play offline. Try the following (before going offline):
    # If you haven't already, create an Eternium account using the "save now" button on the left side of the game's main screen.
    # Open your app manager and find Eternium.
    # Force close the app.
    # Clear the app data/cache.
    # Launch the game and login.
    # Select the first level in Act 1, tap "play", then allow the updates to completely install before tapping "start".

Comment

Didn't work. I think the problem is Amazon. Works great on the smartphone via Google Play, flawless. But the small screen sucks. That's why I bought a Kindle Fire. I get an Amazon download error message despite plenty of memory space. I contacted them. Waiting for the call.

Comment

Have a screenshot of the error?

Comment

No, but I don't need it anymore. Don't ask me why it worked, but I uninstalled it, went to Amazon Appstore on the PC, sent it to the Fire ("app will be installed on your device shortly") instead of directly, installed it, and Voila! Runs beautifully! I'm picky with games and typically get excited only when they're perfect. Eternium is very close. I went nuts without it. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky View Post
            ...I uninstalled it, went to Amazon Appstore on the PC, sent it to the Fire ("app will be installed on your device shortly") instead of directly
            This is support GOLD! Thanks for letting me know the workaround.

Comment

Working...
            X