Account-related Question for Returning Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account-related Question for Returning Player

Hi. I'm a pretty insignificant casual f2p player, but still I'll ask for help regarding my account because I have just renewed my interest in-game now that I've found out there was a major update back then (chapter 4, new interface, the hub thing-y, etc.). The problem is, whenever I input my account details, the screen just turns black, whereas if I continue making a new avatar for an "unsigned" account, I think the game proceeds fine with the downloading and updating of additional game files.

I would like to know if my old account was locked out from server or something due to prolonged inactivity, or this is just a device-related problem. I'm using bluestacks for the moment because I don't have my phone with me.

Attached here is one of my google play receipts for the game. I'm not sure if there's a username/password for the account I've made in the past aside from the email I used, but numerous mails from "Making Fun Forums" addressed me as Graius. Do you need me to write my email here? I'm hesitant because I already have a healthy does of spam that will probably increase in number the more I share it on the internet. Otherwise, let me know if you need it. Thanks!

These sort of things are probably best done via email to help@makingfun.com - that way, you can include all the required account/email information for Travis and the team to look into your account.

Aside, you can delete your own topic by pressing the Gear button on the top right, above the first post:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	delete.png
Views:	104
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	123479
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
        These sort of things are probably best done via email to help@makingfun.com - that way, you can include all the required account/email information for Travis and the team to look into your account.
        ^This^ Send me an email at help@makingfun.com. Be sure to include that order number and I'll find your old profile.

Comment

Working...
        X