600K gold disappeared!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600K gold disappeared!!!

Died in a Trial and payed 360 gold to revive... the game took all of my gold!!! Not cool!! Took me 3 hours to get that gold!! I expect to have it reimbursed! I had 600,000 + gold... bullshit... fix your bug!

I'm sorry for any frustration, but currency doesn't just disappear. Have you been crafting recently? With the smart crafting assistant on, it's easy to spend a lot of Gold with just a few taps. To avoid this, turn the smart crafting assistant off in the game's settings.

Comment

Well... if it doesn't just disappear... then where did my gold go? As I said before, I was in a trial and died.. then I hit "revive" which cost 360 gold...when I finished the trial and looked down at my gold I had zero... I had not been crafting... so apparently it "does" just disappear... I saw another thread where a guy had 110k gold disappear... so rather than insinuate that I am lying it might be a good idea to actually look into the matter... Calling a customer a liar is not a good business practice... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by M87tim View Post
        Died in a Trial and payed 360 gold to revive... the game took all of my gold!!! Not cool!! Took me 3 hours to get that gold!! I expect to have it reimbursed! I had 600,000 + gold... bullshit... fix your bug!
        What trial did it happen on m8? I'll try and reproduce the event.

Comment

45-55 somewhere around there dont exactly remember... also.. if you have 2 Diedras resolves equipped does the extra attack stack?

Comment

I'm sorry for any frustration, but no one insinuated your were lying, much less called you a liar. I deal with cases every day in which players are confused about something (especially with the new crafting system). So, a la the principle of parsimony, I always try to rule out the most simple cause first, which is why I asked the 110k Gold guy the same question (as did others).

As mentioned in the other thread you noted, I don't have a way to track Gold usage (I can only track Gems, since they're premium).

Our QA gal (Liana) has been trying to reproduce the problem (to no avail) since shortly after you posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by M87tim View Post
              45-55 somewhere around there dont exactly remember... also.. if you have 2 Diedras resolves equipped does the extra attack stack?
              I also attempted to reproduce the problem. I died and revived via mobs and boss on trials 45-50 and trial 55 without experiencing any issues.

2 x Deidre's Resolve bonus will stack. It's 420K gold to craft, by chance did you make one without realizing the gold expense?
              Last edited by Spyclown; 01-31-2019, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X