Setting for small nice cute Redmi 4?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting for small nice cute Redmi 4?

err..try to play trials using this small small s.pone..wat is the best setting?.. distance etc etc...any ideas?..just try play trial 100 somethin with it..dead here and there...
    warrior - DW Trial 109 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:10- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

I have a Redmi 4x. A good mobile , but 100+ trials become impassable with it. Basically, the processing speed depends on the distance of visibility. Without 150% it is impossible to play high-trials, and at 150% visibility it cannot cope with the animation of mage's app6.
    Mage. Just a mage.

Comment

Tank you. I really like playin mage and bh stalker(via smartphone)..but my hp with wat ever brand/type all small....hv to used pc for now..would buy one bigger hp for gaming purposes etc etc
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-31-2019, 09:33 AM.
      warrior - DW Trial 109 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:10- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

I have never tried this concept with Eternium on an iOS device, but such devices have a wireless connection to televisions which are using the Apple TV box. Some games allow all the game's output to go to that larger device and in some case, it only mirrors what is showing on the device display. Possibly there is a hardware connection for you?

Comment

Working...
        X