Loot disappearing after pickup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loot disappearing after pickup

Happens in trial and regular levels on event hero. I manually collected drops and they fly to my inventory, but when I open my inventory to look, there is nothing there. I've restarted the app, started new levels, returned to town, abandoned level, no loot. I am still earning gems, gold and experience. I think it is a visual issue, as potions and apples still increment on their buttons, and in my inventory. Although I had 1 potion and 6 apples already when this started.

Gear I already had in my inventory is still there. This issue is affecting my other characters also, I have not used them since the event started until right now to test this issue.

galaxy s8+
    Android Oreo
    Eternium 1.3.40
    Mage and Minions
    working on my first play through, almost done Act I
    started playing 9/25/2016
    PUXO CAZU SUWO 1502

Originally posted by Joel Perry View Post
    I manually collected drops and they fly to my inventory, but when I open my inventory to look, there is nothing there.
    what kind of loot? crafting materials don't go in your inventory like gears etc... it goes to a separate materials inventory... in your inventory, you can click the box looking thing above near your gold etc to look in the materials inventory...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
    --------------------------------------
    See my endgame heroes build...
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event...
    Watch more videos from my YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

So I played a lower level in act I and when I cleared the level any loot that I did not collect before clearing the boss flew to me and was in my inventory. But anything collected before beating the boss is just gone. going to a new level and the issue persists.

By loot I mean exactly what I said in the OP, I am still getting gold, gems, experience, potions, and apples. additionally, I discovered I am still getting the books of learning also, but nothing else.

Ok, I just did that same stage again (act 1 #19 stones and bones) and this time I did not get anything except gems, gold, experience, apples, and potions. No loot again.

Just played trial 5 three times, the first time and the third time I got 3 pieces of gear after clearing the level. Nothing on the 2nd run. There was gear dropped and picked up, but never showed in my inventory.
      Last edited by Joel Perry; 02-22-2019, 03:36 PM.
      Mage and Minions
      PUXO CAZU SUWO 1502

Comment

I've got a video uploading to YouTube showing the issue. I'll put a link in this post when it completes.
        https://Youtu.be/d5JHQ_KqGLw
        Last edited by Joel Perry; 02-22-2019, 05:08 PM. Reason: Added url
        Mage and Minions
        PUXO CAZU SUWO 1502

Comment

As Fendy suggested, those are crafting materials. You can see your crafting inventory by tapping on your crafting chest at the top of your inventory screen (next to your Gold balance).

The gear you picked up can bee seen in your inventory...

Comment

There are crafting materials that look like books and gauntlets? And why do I get 3 gear EVERY run? I've done trial 5 not less than 10 times today and never get more than 3 gears.

What I have started doing is manually looting all the green drops and leaving the rest. There have been runs where I left purple items (specifically one that looked like a book), to see if it would be one of my 3, and it wasn't there. I'll do some more and see if I can catch one.

Before this issue started today I was getting 7-15 gear drops per level. It started after I tried to complete act 2 #28 (the seeds of life) where the boss was way too strong for me and I revived a good 10+ times, I then TP'd back to town and checked my loot to see if I had gotten any gear to help me clear the boss. My inventory was completely empty, after clearing every enemy in the level except the boss. I then went to trials and did trial 3 or 4, and revived 4 times trying to beat the boss there, this run also ended with nothing in my inventory, except apples and potions.

But you are saying the entire level only dropped materials? I guess it is possible, but it has never happened before.

I've got a screen shot of my materials and will record another run while counting drops.

Came out as you said, all accounted for in materials, except 4 gear. So, did something change to increase material drops?
            Last edited by Joel Perry; 02-22-2019, 07:09 PM.
            Mage and Minions
            PUXO CAZU SUWO 1502

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Perry View Post
              And why do I get 3 gear EVERY run? I've done trial 5 not less than 10 times today and never get more than 3 gears.
              Normal Trial runs only ever drop 3 gear items from the boss - mobs only drop: Gems, Apples, Potions, Health Orbs, Materials and Mysterious Boxes
              - You may get additional items from the Mysterious Boxes though, since they can contain: Ads (on Android/iOS), Gold, Gear, Gems

Edit: This was changed in the Nov 2017 balancing patch, obviously materials are more recently added...
              Last edited by Nhat; 02-23-2019, 04:39 AM.
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 18 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:
              • Jewelry Guide (18 May 2019 - updated spreadsheet, v1.4.8; I'll update the stats in the guide later)

Comment

Same problem. Thankfully, blue and higher gear seems to stick. But I haven't had a common or uncommon piece show up in my inventory for several levels now, despite picking up at least a half dozen of them every level. Seems like it may have started happening once I hit level 54?

Comment

Originally posted by beaumauvais View Post
                  Same problem. Thankfully, blue and higher gear seems to stick. But I haven't had a common or uncommon piece show up in my inventory for several levels now, despite picking up at least a half dozen of them every level. Seems like it may have started happening once I hit level 54?
                  Why are You not reading what pp say to you? Things You think is LOOT is in fact CRAFTING REAGENT, it is located in separate tab in your inventory located under "chest" symbol in the upper part of inventory window (right next to gold counter). On lvl 1-7 Trials you will get ONLY 3 part of equipment per run (IT IS NOT STORY MODE), and on such low levels they will be probably green or blue. When You hit Trials level 50-60 You will still get 3 items but they will often be purple or orange. Crafting reagents will still be put in separate tab. Check it instead of posting same "bug" (which is not a bug) from different accounts.
                  SELI QUHA LAPU 4647

Comment

Originally posted by Piotr Składzień View Post
                    Why are You not reading what pp say to you? Things You think is LOOT is in fact CRAFTING REAGENT, it is located in separate tab in your inventory located under "chest" symbol in the upper part of inventory window (right next to gold counter). On lvl 1-7 Trials you will get ONLY 3 part of equipment per run (IT IS NOT STORY MODE), and on such low levels they will be probably green or blue. When You hit Trials level 50-60 You will still get 3 items but they will often be purple or orange. Crafting reagents will still be put in separate tab. Check it instead of posting same "bug" (which is not a bug) from different accounts.
                    ^This^, so much this. READ, man.

Comment

Okay yeah totally normal to do the same level three times and collect zero total pieces of common/uncommon loot, then do it a fourth time and collect eight. Totally logical, I would 100% expect that to happen with regularity, as would anyone who understands how drop probability is coded into video games. I wasn't sure if you guys would have what it takes to see through the wool I was pulling over your eyes, but now I can smoke a fat blunt of lawn grass with total peace of mind. Time to go back to making more mobile game forum accounts so I can scroll through even more threads without reading them.

Comment

Working...
                      X