No rings and Amulett from Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No rings and Amulett from Event

i have all Material and items from Event.

I only miss the two rings and the amulet.

That's normal?

Those you made with the Ephemeral boxes? If so, then yes - those don't transfer, the item description says so...

Currently bugged for those keeping the Hero, they'll dissappear eventually (paraphrasing Travis)
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Well I think I scewed up, delated my character after the event timer was up and didn't get any thing I got ,next time I'll know better

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Kunst View Post
        Well I think I scewed up, delated my character after the event timer was up and didn't get any thing I got ,next time I'll know better
        Unfortunately yes, you needed to wait for the event to officially finish and then use the "End Event" button to initiate the transfer => either moving the Event hero over to an available hero slot, or removing the event hero, and sending items and xp over to your main account. If you don't have an Event Hero at the end of the event, then there's no way to initiate the "End Event" transfer, thus you've lost everything you did during the event - except for Gems earned.

In previous event format, some people play a class they can push high with, in order to get as many of the milestones as possible. And then put every items into the Event stash, delete the Event hero and create a different Event hero, one that they haven't got yet, in order to unlock things cheaply and then keep the "second" hero after the event ended. I think this should still work, but you must have created the second Event hero while the event was still on going.
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

I actually tried to make another one since I had 3 days left but no good . At least I got the siver ticket ,I just barely beat the timer for level 80..Trying it on siver going to be rough.on gold no way LOL

Comment

Working...
          X