Purchase difficutly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase difficutly

Made a purchase, it briefly appeared in my account, then disappeared.

I have sent multiple support requests, but not received any response.

Anyone from Making Fun there who can help?

Hello! I'm glad you came here to post. I sent responses to both of your emails, but you weren't replying. I'm guessing my responses are in your spam folder.

Any time you make changes to your game (like a purchase), be sure to save your progress before closing the game or switching devices. Your game automatically saves every now and again (you can see the status by tapping the colored dot in the upper-right corner of your game screen), or you can force a save by tapping the "logout" button -- you don't actually have to logout, simply tapping the button works.

That said, I was able to verify your purchase and I have added your Gems to your account (plus a few extra).

Comment

Hello support team,

I have the same problem as the thread opener. I purchased an event pack and am not able to collect it.

​​I hope for quick support due to the event.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Kenzo131 View Post
        Hello support team,

I have the same problem as the thread opener. I purchased an event pack and am not able to collect it.

​​I hope for quick support due to the event.

Thank you in advance and best regards,
        Looking at your game data, I see that your most recent purchase (order number GPA.3327-4610-4937-64926) was delivered 1 minute after you mad the purchase.

Comment

Oh hello, the purchase was right after the event start.
          ​​​​PO was GPA.3345-8293-0576-91895

Comment

I also see the purchase email from Google play but not a PayPal notification. I guess something went wrong during the purchase. I will try to order again.

Best,

Comment

Thanks for the details. I was able to verify that your order was not delivered and I have manually sent your goods.

Comment

Working...
              X