help...how to upload video?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

wow... high FPS... LOL... what's your PC specs? dedicated graphic card?
    I did this on my gaming PC which is overkill for the game. The dedicated GPU in this machine is a GTX 1080 TI

Comment

Old PC (Ist year college)..made by Count Dracula? (Joke aside)

System Model Optiplex 780
      Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53GHz
      Intel® Q45/Q43 Express Chipset (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)
      memory 4096 MB RAM
      Direct X 12

Display Total Memory 1695MB. Display Memory 64 MB
      Window 10 Pro64bit

erm..problem seems started when upgrade from window 8.1 to window 10...well as I said ..old PC
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-26-2019, 03:50 PM.
      Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -9:53 (PC only)
      BH (Assault) -Trial 101 -8:28 (PC only with Gaming Mouse)

Comment

If it works, it works! It's not always easy or cheap keeping a PC current.

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

I would add enough Vitality to tank Kara's sword... that's how I fight Kara... LOL... that way you don't have to move at all... just keep attacking Kara and tank the sword... and use shockwave to pull the maiden between you and Kara and keep attacking with RS... you know that Frenzy if for single target right? RS is like and AoE attack where it will damage the surrounding mobs... so when you're attacking Kara with RS it will also damage the maidens...
          How do you do that, Fendy? Gems?

FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post
            I did a rather sloppy 110 trial run but does show how I fight Kara. We have a very similar toughness and recovery rating, you should be able to take the sword from Kara. I do try and time Frenzy and Shockwave with the sword to recover my health pool as quickly as possible.

Spoiler alert: I did die once clearing trash mobs. I try to pull as many mobs as I can handle. With your damage output I'd try and avoid the mobs with healers if convenient.

I don‘t need to make a Video anymore. That‘s exactly what I talk‘d about whith the little side steps and the killing from her minions. Good luck in future
            Last edited by Outlaw; 02-26-2019, 05:13 PM.
            XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
            Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
            BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 40

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

How do you do that, Fendy? Gems?
              There's plenty of ways to add Vitality... socket Vitality gemstones... use Endurance passive... +100 Vitality Chest Enchantments... +100 Vitality x2 Ring Enchantments... Celestial gears... reforge... etc...
              GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
              --------------------------------------
              See my endgame heroes build...
              Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
              New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
              How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
              How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
              My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post
                I did this on my gaming PC which is overkill for the game. The dedicated GPU in this machine is a GTX 1080 TI
                FPS is easy to get with a good GPU like the 1080. I'm more curious about the refresh rate on your monitor to keep up with that FPS. Does your monitor run at 240Hz or what? ULMB?

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                  FPS is easy to get with a good GPU like the 1080. I'm more curious about the refresh rate on your monitor to keep up with that FPS. Does your monitor run at 240Hz or what? ULMB?
                  The monitor is a 144Hz with FreeSync enabled. FreeSync became available for some NVIDIA cards a few drivers back.

Comment

Ooh, that's hot. Sounds like I need to update my 1070 drivers. Too bad my monitors are only 60Hz. :/

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                      Ooh, that's hot. Sounds like I need to update my 1070 drivers. Too bad my monitors are only 60Hz. :/
                      FreeSync will work with your 1070 - But trying to run adaptive sync on a 60hz display may not be all that enjoyable.

If your thinking of a new monitor: The "certified" list of FreeSync compatible monitors for NVIDIA is laughable. This early in the game it's best to figure out what is working out for end users.

Comment

Just to add up on RS And Frenzy switch, I think it is important to note that the more RS DOT you stack, the higher the Shockwave damage.

So maintain the balance, Frenzy to speed up, once you see the effect, Swap RS to get extra damage on shockwave. Also, I think DT also causes the target to bleed which as I understand DOT. So might want to switch the sequence to DT then shockwave.
                        Mobile Player
                        Altheo (M) TL109 ¦ Carlisle (XM) TL104
                        (and 2 more heroes at TL101)

Comment

Working...
                        X