Unable to purchase Travellers Package ANB Silver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to purchase Travellers Package ANB Silver

Hey guys, I just tried purchasing the "Traveller's Package" and it kicks back an error. Perhaps it's because I bought it during the bronze event?

Any thoughts?

Weird, did you open your event package after you bought it for the Bronze league? Did hitting the 'Restore' button do anything?
    YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Sanctum

T145 Arcanist
    TL142 Regalia

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
    Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

I’m also having trouble with the traveler pack. My purchase went thru and money deducted. Says the items was delivered 5 seconds later but nothing arrived. Restore purchase does nothing. Also when viewing packages available it still says I have 3 of 3 available for purchase... I did not purchase any packages in bronze
      Last edited by sg010; 03-02-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
        Weird, did you open your event package after you bought it for the Bronze league? Did hitting the 'Restore' button do anything?
        I did open and use it during bronze league. I did try and hit restore within the above image too. I didn't get an email notification of payment going through. So it looks like the transaction is being killed before it even gets that far.

Comment

I had a credit on the App Store and can see that the amount was deducted

Comment

I see. Hopefully the admins/devs can do something about this.
            YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Sanctum

T145 Arcanist
            TL142 Regalia

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
            Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Cleared my system cache and temp files. I get the below screen now before the "OOPS" message.
              I did not see anything strange in my library - I did check.

Comment

If you were charged for something you didn't receive, please email me at help@makingfun.com. I'd handle it here, but I usually need some sensitive info when dealing with purchasing problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                  If you were charged for something you didn't receive, please email me at help@makingfun.com. I'd handle it here, but I usually need some sensitive info when dealing with purchasing problems.
                  It's not that I have been charged and didn't receive the order. I am unable to order it at all.

Comment

Hmm...try resetting the Microsoft Store:
                    # Open the start menu.
                    # Go to settings>apps.
                    # Search for "store" and click on the result.
                    # Click "advanced options".
                    # Click reset.

Comment

I'll give that a go when I home this evening - thanks for the tip!

# Open the start menu.
                      # Go to settings>apps.
                      # Click reset.

Comment

That's a no go - Same error message as previously. "OOPS" This transaction is already stored in my vault etc....

# Open the start menu.
                        # Go to settings>apps.
                        # Click reset.

Comment

So weird. You are the only player reporting this. I've personally run into this with another game from the Microsoft Store and I had to contact Microsoft to get it sorted.

Comment

Oh Lucky me. MS support... lol

If it helps at all, I was able to purchase the 30 day gem refill without issue. Seems to be only that particular event pack.

This late in the event it's a moot point. If it happens in the gold event I'll open a ticket with MS supoort.

So weird. You are the only player reporting this. I've personally run into this with another game from the Microsoft Store and I had to contact Microsoft to get it sorted.

Comment

Working...
                            X