Not getting dungeon keys in mail.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting dungeon keys in mail.

Was something changed with how you get more? Two of my characters have zero keys but more never come in mail. I think a few months ago I moved the 3 keys from an event char to my main char at the end of an event. I then used a couple on the dungeon on my main. My main sat at 4 keys for a while. The lower lvl char never got more. Now i've used all keys on my main, but, more never come so 2/5 of my characters are stuck with zero keys.

I still have dungeon keys on the other 3 char, but, since the 4th world was introdeced they need to bash thru a whole world b4 the keys will be useful. I'm pretty sure I probably don't want to pass them thru storage, or, I may just end up with no dungeon keys on anyone... ever. :\

I don't play as much as I used to, and, the dungeon was one of my favorite quick things to do. Now I can't even do that.

I have noticed this as well. I had moved a few to my Storage Chest a while back so that I could open a spread of gems. However, I gathered that having many keys was an issue, so it might have been "fixed" in a recent update.

Yesterday, I went there though my character had no keys in my inventory. I was able to play the story with no problem, so I suspect that there might now be a "global" key limit before they are refreshed. I will check and report my results.

Comment

You are not supposed to have more than 3 keys at a time in an account, so you're technically asking about an exploit (about time they fixed it, if that's the case)

Comment

Uhh? Exploit? How? Each character got keys once they hit a certain lvl and dungeon access was open. My 3 that have keys never used any. Only one ever had more than the 3keys which was max per character as far as I knew. If passing them thru storage is an exploit perhaps some code preventing them from going in storage?

Is it now 3 keys per account? When did it change? I had been inactive for ~1yr before the 4th world got added. Last I played before that all my characters each had 3. If I used them on one more would come in the mail, but, only 1 key every 8hrs. If i did use one on another character too they didn't get any in mail if the main had gotten the 1/8hr. The one character I usually used them on still got keys even though others still had them.

Never did I get more than 1key/8hrs, but, I also never used keys from any other character (themselves or thru storage) until that once and keys stopped coming.

I never thought I was exploiting anything by not using the keys on most characters ever.

sheesh

So, pretty much what ur saying is they should start coming again if I use the 3 keys each of my other characters each got when they hit lvl 30 (or w/e unlocks dungeon I forget).

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
          You are not supposed to have more than 3 keys at a time in an account, so you're technically asking about an exploit (about time they fixed it, if that's the case)
          The Emperor has no clothes!

Comment

The bug haven't been fixed, there was mentioned that it was supposed to be only 3 keys per account, in-game mail only mention "until you own a maximum of 3" (so it can be interpreted either way...) - ah, the whole "thou shall not talk about the dungeon keys" thingy...

Check your stash for any keys in there...

Also, if you have keys in the stash, they'll be used when you start Misty Island, the keys don't need to be in the Hero's inventory.
            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
              ...the whole "thou shall not talk about the dungeon keys" thingy...
              I gave up on that.

Comment

Working...
              X