No announcement yet.

Game keeps crashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has to be a pattern. Does it happen when you use a certain ability? Maybe when a set bonus procs? Try changing your gear and see if it helps (just as an experiment).

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
      There has to be a pattern. Does it happen when you use a certain ability? Maybe when a set bonus procs? Try changing your gear and see if it helps (just as an experiment).
      It happens all the time. In story mode, in trials, when I'm running, when I'm attacking, regardless of gear. It's as if the game isn't running correctly and acts like it hangs up. Even when hometown is loading.

Comment

I reviewed the things you've done in this thread and it looks like you may have skipped a few steps in the order of operations. Try the following (in order):
        # Open your app manager and find Eternium.
        # Force close the app.
        # Clear the app data/cache.
        # Uninstall the app.
        # Restart your device.
        # Make sure you have a stable network connection.
        # Reinstall the app.
        # Launch the game and login.
        # Select the first level in Act 1, tap "play", then allow the updates to completely install before tapping "start".

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          allow the updates to completely install before tapping "start".
          if the problems keeps happening because players click start before the update completed then disable the start button and only show the start button after the update completed to prevent this problem happening again and again...
          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
          How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
          Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
          New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
          Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
          Watch my YouTube Eternium channel or make a video request here...

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post

It happens all the time. In story mode, in trials, when I'm running, when I'm attacking, regardless of gear. It's as if the game isn't running correctly and acts like it hangs up. Even when hometown is loading.
            k so, i know its been a few days, and this wont help you right now Arawn but i'm about 100% certain i found whats wrong... sorry, you have my sympathy, buy shadow stumbled across this article today...

... hate to say it, but it is your phone, not eternium...

so assuming you go pull up said article, and read for yourself, it states that a new software update titled "XXU1ASE5" that rolled out in may; its causing tons of 3rd party apps to crash, nonstop... affecting all galaxy s10 users currently... this means that all these steps are unfortunately pointless for your specific case, becuase your system is now "janked" up... until samsungs new update fix, rolls out...

know it sucks, but hope this at least makes sense of the situation, for you... best wishes

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            -mobile play only-
            bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" -TL 129
            mage arcanist- Shadowiiix -TL 124
            gold2 -bh stalker build- Xiiift

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

k so, i know its been a few days, and this wont help you right now Arawn but i'm about 100% certain i found whats wrong... sorry, you have my sympathy, buy shadow stumbled across this article today...

... hate to say it, but it is your phone, not eternium...

so assuming you go pull up said article, and read for yourself, it states that a new software update titled "XXU1ASE5" that rolled out in may; its causing tons of 3rd party apps to crash, nonstop... affecting all galaxy s10 users currently... this means that all these steps are unfortunately pointless for your specific case, becuase your system is now "janked" up... until samsungs new update fix, rolls out...

know it sucks, but hope this at least makes sense of the situation, for you... best wishes
              Well, son of a biscuit...

That would explain it. So it isn't MY phone...it's everyone's phone, at least everyone who has this model and software version.

Thanks for finding this 13ft shadow!

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post

Well, son of a biscuit...

That would explain it. So it isn't MY phone...it's everyone's phone, at least everyone who has this model and software version.

Thanks for finding this 13ft shadow!
                no problem, i was just imagining how i would have felt in your shoes... (idk how big ur shoes are, but shadow wears size 14mens us) lol

seriously though, best wishes and hope they update soon for you
                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                -mobile play only-
                bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" -TL 129
                mage arcanist- Shadowiiix -TL 124
                gold2 -bh stalker build- Xiiift

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
                  if the problems keeps happening because players click start before the update completed then disable the start button and only show the start button after the update completed to prevent this problem happening again and again...
                  Because only about 2% of all players face the problem. The other 98% are able to download the updates in the background as intended.

Comment

Working...
                  X