Game keeps crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kynareth View Post
    I just went to Microsoft Store, and saw a notification of an update for Eternium. Re-installed it, and am now playing. It was choppy at first, but when I turned down the terrain feature in settings, this remedied the issue.
    Confirmed. Going to the Microsoft store should auto update the app. It's working fine for me now. Been in-game for 10 minutes without getting kicked out.
    HIRE YOTI ZOQI 8683

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Pace View Post
      Looks like most of us will miss out on the event until the next one. I know I might if the bug isn't fixed. I only play on PC I do not have a mobile phone.
      Get an emulator, Nox or Bluestacks are the most popular. It makes the game think you're playing on an android, while actually on your computer. Only problems are that it runs a bit slower, and you have to use the symbols rather than pushing buttons. Bonus though: you get the ad boxes that give you 5 gems.

Comment

there is an update at the ms store for the game crashing issue. not a perfect fix but doable

Comment

Did the windows store update. Kinda works. Game crashed when I tried to change heros once, crashed once when I tried to go to trials, and movement is a little stilted. I tried lowering the resolution, but oddly, my Hero wouldn't pay attention to me. It just attacked where ever it wanted, not where I had the curser. Hadn't seen that before. Still, all in all, a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by Icy View Post

Confirmed. Going to the Microsoft store should auto update the app. It's working fine for me now. Been in-game for 10 minutes without getting kicked out.
            Thank you much. Haven't been kicked out the game yet. (fingers crossed)

Comment

Game is still crashing here. Have reinstalled 3 times since this started several days ago.

Comment

For those still experience crashes, could you please check the version of the game - numbers under the Eternium work on the main screen. As far as I am aware, the fix was applied in version 1.4.9.2 - and a number of players here and on Discord have confirmed it no longer crashed, at least not how it did over the last few days, there are still other causes of crashes...
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Just got the update. Looks like the issue is fixed.

Thanks for the support!

Comment

Just loaded game to check version.... I have v. 1.4.9 (** No 2 after the 9 as specified by Nhat) Game seemed to be fine. Will check more thoroughly later.

Comment

Originally posted by Saladene View Post
                      Just loaded game to check version.... I have v. 1.4.9 (** No 2 after the 9 as specified by Nhat) Game seemed to be fine. Will check more thoroughly later.
                      I'm not sure how the Windows version shows the game's version, since I only play on Android. You might need to check in the MS Store, or whatever the apps manager equivalent is - sorry.

This was posted on Discord:

Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	185
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	139703
                      Last edited by Nhat; 06-27-2019, 12:58 AM. Reason: fixed image
                      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

MS store only shows v.1.4.9. I deleted old game version and installed from MS store yesterday and it is working fine, no crashing like previously.
                        Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                        Ravenstar - BH (Stalker)
                        Magenta - mage (ELR)
                        Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner)
                        Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner)
                        Rageon - Warrior

Comment

Forgot to post last night - All is working fine now. Thank you to all.

Comment

Looks like the PC version is broken again. Now it does not even complete loading.

Comment

Hello
                              I made the update that Microsoft store, more problem of crash of the game!
                              thank you for the info to whom of right!

...I spoke too fast, crashing in "proofs" mode
                              on the 18 that I redo each attack of "Elban" the game plant!
                              NOFE SELE KOWE 8341

Comment

Originally posted by Eshat
                                I spoke too fast, crashing in "proofs" mode on the 18 that I redo each attack of "Elban" the game plant!
                                Try resetting the app:
                                # Open the start menu.
                                # Go to settings>apps.
                                # Search for "Eternium" and click on the result.
                                # Click "advanced options".
                                # Click "reset".

Comment

Working...
                                X