X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terranisaur
    replied
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    Have you tried the basic Window app reset?
    # Open the start menu.
    # Go to settings>apps.
    # Search for "Eternium" and click on the result.
    # Click "advanced options".
    # Click "reset".
    Seems to have fixed it for me for now - thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Eshat
    replied

ok Travis, as soon as I replay the post will be done. I get family, so the game is not possible at the moment. good game has more

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    The game runs fine on 64bit OS (my machine is 64bit). If you've removed and reinstalled, then I have no idea what the issue could be.
    Ow, that's not what i expected to read. Oh well..
    Thanks for the reply, though!

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    It seems really slow on "Windows 7"... Not the game operation, just finding the game at all. Guess I will go back to NetHack. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Alica2122
    replied
    Today, the game crashed randomly during farming TL 100, both on Windows 10 (2x) and Androind (1x) within one hour playing. It just terminated suddenly in middle of the trial. Restart and everything was OK again. So far I only clear data/cache on Android, it took rather long time to download everything again, so I didn't reset the game in Windows. I will report if the problem continues.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by Reymon View Post
    Travis, I tried the solution you posted above, but I still get the same crash result. Does this game not work on 64bit OS? The system requirements mentioned only x86.
    The game runs fine on 64bit OS (my machine is 64bit). If you've removed and reinstalled, then I have no idea what the issue could be.
    Originally posted by Eshat View Post
    here is the new crash of the game at level 28 each time it is with "Elban" that the game bug.
    Please post an uncropped screenshot. I'd like to see some other details in the window.

Leave a comment:

• Eshat
    replied
    I just did the manipulation: reset> uninstall> reinstall from microsoft store ... always the same result: the game bug with Elban.
    I had in the game the message that I pass the season 2 level ... and the game has crashed

Leave a comment:

• Eshat
    replied
    here is the new crash of the game at level 28 each time it is with "Elban" that the game bug.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied
    I tried to see if I can play this game on pc some months ago, and it would just keep crashing on opening the game. Now, I've decided to try again and I still get the same result..

Travis, I tried the solution you posted above, but I still get the same crash result. Does this game not work on 64bit OS? The system requirements mentioned only x86.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    It sounds like you're still running the broken version from last week. Try this:

# Open the start menu.
    # Go to settings>apps.
    # Search for "store" and click on the result.
    # Click reset.
    # Go back to settings>apps.
    # Click "uninstall".
    # Go to the Microsoft Store and reinstall the app.

Leave a comment:

• Eshat
    replied
    ok thanks for all your help.
    I'm going to take care of that. Good evening ! here in France it is 16h52 ;-)

Hello Travis, I did what you suggested to me, either Try to reset the application: # Open the boot menu. # Go to Settings> Applications. # Search for "Eternium" and click on the result. # Click "advanced options". # Click "reset". But that did not do anything, I still have the problem of crash that I described:, crash in mode "tests" on level 18 I redo each attack of "Elban" I can not play at this level anymore.

Hello
    new bug at level 23 events.
    when Elban attacks the game crash.
    yet I have reset well!

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Eshat View Post
    hello Travis
    it will not make me lose my achievements in the game ??
    to reinitiate everything scares me!
    As long as you have made an Eternium/Making Fun account and ensure your game is saved to the server - press on the green status light at the top right to check; then everything will be fine.

I think I've re-installed the game from scratch close to 50 times over the two years I've played this game. Haven't lost any of my progress yet - aside from the occassional crashes that leads to a full re-install...

Leave a comment:

• Eshat
    replied
    hello Travis
    it will not make me lose my achievements in the game ??
    to reinitiate everything scares me!

Leave a comment:

• TerryDarc
    replied
    Some sarcasm intended: Chromebooks are cheap. My Playstore beta has never crashed and I'm tired of being the only person playing one. I could include some ridicule on Microsoft but I won't.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by Eshat
    I spoke too fast, crashing in "proofs" mode on the 18 that I redo each attack of "Elban" the game plant!
    Try resetting the app:
    # Open the start menu.
    # Go to settings>apps.
    # Click "reset".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X