Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    I'll put it this way, if it were a server side problem, the entire game would have a problem for all players. A server outage wouldn't (couldn't) cause specific players to have a problem with a specific part of the game.

The giveaway is that you temporarily see a disconnect (red dot) and I don't have a thousand reports of the same issue.

Leave a comment:

• NoSuchReality
    replied
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    This sounds like a flakey network (client side).
    That would be my same expectation except every other app on the device is running just fine.

Only happened that day when I didn't get the daily quest. The DQs have been back to normal and the disconnect is stable.

But hey, I do have AT&T broadband and if you want to blame their DNS,I wouldn't doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
    ...and you get frequent red dot, disconnects and failed ad issues when it happens.
    This sounds like a flakey network (client side).

Leave a comment:

• NoSuchReality
    replied
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    ^This^

The server is in a different timezone than your client, so you might not get dailies (login rewards or quests) on some days, but you'll get 2 the next day.
    How do we correct ^this^?

The daily reward thing is trivial, however, the server is flakey as get all when it occurs and you get frequent red dot, disconnects and failed ad issues when it happens.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
    Could that be timezone-related?
    ^This^

The server is in a different timezone than your client, so you might not get dailies (login rewards or quests) on some days, but you'll get 2 the next day.

Leave a comment:

• MarkHark
    replied
    Could that be timezone-related? Maybe the game client thinks it's still yesterday?

Alternatively, on occasion I have received next-day quests and rewards a few hours before midnight, it usually happens on emulated Android, which in my personal experience often shows time-discrepancy-related problems. On each of these occasions, I have not received them again on the next day.
    Last edited by MarkHark; 06-06-2019, 10:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Monetoso
    started a topic Not receiving daily quests

Not receiving daily quests

Hello, I did not receive my daily quests today with any of my 5 heroes.
    The daily reward is also messed up as I have a notification, but the reward appears as claimed already.
    any suggestion?
    Thanks
Working...
X