Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ack! I just lost a ton of legendary and epic set gear! Any recourse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ScabbyNuisance;n139885 when the timer app I use popped up. I dismissed the alarm, switched back to inventory and it had gone <poof> (not dropped on floor). I've used that timer often in ANB when cooking abilities, without problems, but never again [/QUOTE]

Overall, Eternium is a glutton for RAM. It is always best to not use your CPU for anything else while you are playing, as the swaps can be unforgiving...

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
      You deleted the post, but I'll respond to this part. Dropped items vanishing when you enter a level/leave town is not a bug. It's working as intended.
      I deleted it for a reason, but since you've resurrected it: If it's "intended" that players should lose anything on the ground without warning should they be teleported by a rather buggy click/portal recognition system, then there should at the very least be some kind of warning that they're about to lose everything they dropped. It's not a universal truism that things dropped on the ground disappear immediately upon leaving an area, nor is it a normal thing for single-player games. Your lackadaisical responses to serious issues that leave players frustrated at least is not appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X