Ad boxes again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
    Do we have anything like "Bluestacks for iOS" so I can try this version without owning an iPhone/iPad?
    There are iOS emulators for Windows but I have not the faintest clue how well they work.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
      Do we have anything like "Bluestacks for iOS" so I can try this version without owning an iPhone/iPad?
      If you have a Mac sure. iOS emulators are part of the development software that is free on Mac (and pretty good as well). No Mac, sorry nope.

Comment

FWIW, we are working with AddApptr to get an updated sdk that should fix a lot of the issues you guys are seeing.

Comment

Thanks, Travis. It's really appreciated, especially knowing all the other high priority work that's on the devs' plate right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
            FWIW, we are working with AddApptr to get an updated sdk that should fix a lot of the issues you guys are seeing.
            Thank you Travis, for the mean time I'll farm craft materials and try my luck to craft one level 75 item

Comment

I farmed for legendaries in Trial 100 a few minutes ago, 10 runs, no single mystery box, gained only 18 gems from drops...

Comment

Slightly off track: Since macOS can run Windows in a partition, there are many options. But considering that, ultimately, the "same" programming languages will run on most platforms it could all be transparent. Of course, most programmers would prefer to just work on one hardware platform at time and the resources generally go to the platform with the highest revenue stream.

Comment

Working...
                X