Login on different device fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login on different device fails

I just remembered that my old MacBook Pro had a dual boot Windows 10 installed, so I thought I'd give it a try and try Eternium on a PC. :-)

Well, at least that was my plan. I successfully downloaded Eternium from the Windows Store and installed it. But when I tried to log into my account (with the email address that's also bound to this forum account), I wasn't able to, because the login told me (after some real long time loading), that an account with the given address did not exist. I cross-checked twice and thrice, but the address entered IS actually the address that's bound to my game account. So, what's the issue here?
    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 141, Rank #77
    Matrikor, Stalker BH (Exp), TL 117
    Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
    Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

Mobile only

Click image for larger version

Name:	92D909EE-95A5-44FD-9D77-36B8AF0CF620.png
Views:	93
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	147852 I’m having the same issue on my Tablet. Only thing is I have 7 accounts and now the server tells me that all 7 email addresses don’t exist. I suspect the server is down.
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and QIVO CUBU VEPO 8185 - The Siren

Comment

Same failure here on my iPhone SE. Please post how the MacBook Pro-Win10 finally works.

Comment

Well, that would explain that the game keeps loading for some 20-30 seconds, before displaing the error message... But on the other hand, wouldn't it be justified to assume that the server is the same for all platforms (since it only has to synchronize data, which is not really platform-specific)? That assumed, I tested it back on my iOS device, and saw that the server responds there... somewhat strange.
        MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Mobile only

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
          Please post how the MacBook Pro-Win10 finally works.
          Did that some time ago, but I guess that has not changed meanwhile. I used boot camp, which is bundled with OSX (just type boot camp into your spotlight search) and parted a new partition on my SSD. After the assistant did it's magic I was able to normally install a copy on M$ Windows 10 on the new partition just like on a normal PC. Remember that this only works on Intel-based macs tho...

MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Mobile only

Comment

I am having trouble connecting to the Leaderboards today, so maybe the server does have some problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
              I am having trouble connecting to the Leaderboards today, so maybe the server does have some problem.
              ...and that would explain why I experienced another trial update fail to the LB today (thankfully only with my little exp BH)... :-/
              MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Mobile only

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
                Click image for larger version

Name:	92D909EE-95A5-44FD-9D77-36B8AF0CF620.png
Views:	93
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	147852 I’m having the same issue on my Tablet. Only thing is I have 7 accounts and now the server tells me that all 7 email addresses don’t exist. I suspect the server is down.
                Yeah I'm having the same problem with logging in, e-mail doesn't exist.

Comment

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...server-is-down

Comment

The announcement says the log in server is back up. Still can't log in tho

Comment

The global issue was resolved, so whatever you're seeing is isolated. What exactly happens when you try to login?

Comment

Working...
                      X