Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some topics excluded from recent activity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some topics excluded from recent activity?

Are certain topics excluded from appearing in recent activity? Wondering, cause my last 2 post in topics about duplicate drops aren't showing.

Actually, I see both of them in my recent activity.

You will not see your posts in recent activity. Only other people's posts reset a thread to appear in your recent activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
      Actually, I see both of them in my recent activity.

You will not see your posts in recent activity. Only other people's posts reset a thread to appear in your recent activity.
      Hm, that's weird... I can see the post i made right before those 2 (15% gold in WS), just like this topic i made right after them. Both appeared in latest activity while the other 2 didn't... Made me wonder... But thanks for the repose that you can acctually see them.

Maybe the WS was in latest activity anyway and new topics appear as well.

Comment

I've noticed that topics I've checked on recently won't appear in my recent activity anymore. Meaning that a thread that was in my recent activity that I went and looked at won't be on my recent posts lists until something in the thread has changed.
        Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
        Teran - CL2000

Comment

I believe that the filter is set to show "unread" messages. If it has been viewed, then it drops off the list. (Well, then, there are those threads which are expunged, as well...)

Kind of analogous to Costco, if you see it, buy it, cause they might not have it the next time you visit!

Comment

Working...
          X