Have ads stopped working again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have ads stopped working again?

Run five levels today and got only two mystery boxes both of them gave coins, tried cleaning the cache and replacing the Google advertising id but to no avail.

Android 7.1 on a lenovo tab 4 plus.

If you're still having the issue, completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game usually fixes it for me when the methods you listed don't work.

Comment

Infrequent Ad boxes; Ads that you accept which report 5 Gems, but actually zero; many Ad boxes which just give gold and very rarely a served ad...

This has been my experience since before the last Bronze ANB. Nothing that I have done has changed these comments. So mobile went from "infinite" ad boxes to 50/day (was that designed to be 250 gold/day or just 50 boxes?) to none to this current melange. Maybe the plan is to wean us off of this dependency?

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
        Infrequent Ad boxes; Ads that you accept which report 5 Gems, but actually zero; many Ad boxes which just give gold and very rarely a served ad...

This has been my experience since before the last Bronze ANB. Nothing that I have done has changed these comments. So mobile went from "infinite" ad boxes to 50/day (was that designed to be 250 gold/day or just 50 boxes?) to none to this current melange. Maybe the plan is to wean us off of this dependency?
        I think the goal was to raise the ad-grinding frustration level to parity with the new craft-grind-repeat paradigm.

Mission accomplished, btw.

Comment

Don't think ad boxes are going away in new version. I've been getting them regularly with my new heros running 1.4.21, both in story mode and in trials. I don't keep exact count, but based on how my gem stash has grown over past 3 days, I'd say I'm still getting the 250 gems per day from chests, plus extra from quests and drops. Using a Samsung Galaxy Note9. Also still getting gems from chests in 1.4.16 on my tablet, but not on my PC, although that is already an acknowledged issue with using PC.
          Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
          Ravenstar - BH (Stalker), T115+
          Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
          Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner), T100+
          Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner), T115+
          Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
            Don't think ad boxes are going away in new version. I've been getting them regularly with my new heros running 1.4.21, both in story mode and in trials. I don't keep exact count, but based on how my gem stash has grown over past 3 days, I'd say I'm still getting the 250 gems per day from chests, plus extra from quests and drops. Using a Samsung Galaxy Note9. Also still getting gems from chests in 1.4.16 on my tablet, but not on my PC, although that is already an acknowledged issue with using PC.
            Really is not an "issue" with the Windows version. The Windows version does not support ads at all.
            Regalia: Tinman, Unranked
            Defender: Zeke, Unranked
            Regalia: Cali, Unranked
            Defender: Samantha, Unranked
            Assault: Elmer, TL 86 1:57

Dyoma Crown: 86

WOOHOO!

Comment

• MarkHark
              MarkHark commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe Travis has stated recently that while Micro$oft does support ads, it doesn't support the specific ad-platform used by Eternium - or something to that effect; I'm admittedly unfamiliar with current IT terminology.

• Tin Man
              Tin Man commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, that is the most accurate. I remember Travis posting the same thing that Windows does not support Eternium's ad provider.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Editing a comment
              We use an ad extension called AddApptr. The Windows version of the game does not support the Marmalade (current game engine) version of the AddApptr extension.

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
            I think the goal was to raise the ad-grinding frustration level to parity with the new craft-grind-repeat paradigm.
            Mission accomplished, btw.
            Just a follow-up. I had given my iPad details to Travis and he was able to get resolution from the service providers. I now find regular Ad boxes which serve ads and provide the 5 gem reward! I still seem to click a second one within the "cool down" window once in a while and get just gold.

My gems rewards are back!

Comment

Working...
            X