Have ads stopped working again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have ads stopped working again?

Run five levels today and got only two mystery boxes both of them gave coins, tried cleaning the cache and replacing the Google advertising id but to no avail.

Android 7.1 on a lenovo tab 4 plus.

If you're still having the issue, completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game usually fixes it for me when the methods you listed don't work.

Comment

Infrequent Ad boxes; Ads that you accept which report 5 Gems, but actually zero; many Ad boxes which just give gold and very rarely a served ad...

This has been my experience since before the last Bronze ANB. Nothing that I have done has changed these comments. So mobile went from "infinite" ad boxes to 50/day (was that designed to be 250 gold/day or just 50 boxes?) to none to this current melange. Maybe the plan is to wean us off of this dependency?

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
        Infrequent Ad boxes; Ads that you accept which report 5 Gems, but actually zero; many Ad boxes which just give gold and very rarely a served ad...

This has been my experience since before the last Bronze ANB. Nothing that I have done has changed these comments. So mobile went from "infinite" ad boxes to 50/day (was that designed to be 250 gold/day or just 50 boxes?) to none to this current melange. Maybe the plan is to wean us off of this dependency?
        I think the goal was to raise the ad-grinding frustration level to parity with the new craft-grind-repeat paradigm.

Mission accomplished, btw.

Comment

Working...
        X