Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laggy mailbox

Hi team,

I went of a crafting spree on my OnePlus 7 which filled with up the mailbox and causing it to lag like crazy. It takes about 6s to retrieve an item. Not a great way to spend a Saturday evening haha. Is there a better way of managing the mailbox? Like bulk delete or salvaging items in the mailbox?
    ​​​

-Xion

I can purge your mailbox for you, but you'll lose everything in there.

Comment

That will be really helpful. Here is my friend id: SEBU REQA WETU 7894

Comment

Done.

Comment

Even though it is sometimes distracting from my focus to pause while crafting, but I always try to keep my mailbox contents to a minimum.
          (I figure at worst case, I can sell or salvage the items being delivered.)

I understand the "spree", as someone had mentioned just multi-clicking on the craft button to rapidly craft items. I did that process and counted the "dings" to approximate the number of slots in my inventory. I sometimes ended up with 2-3 extra items being emailed, but was pretty close.

I never got any Level 75 items that way, however.

Comment

I was trying to craft lvl 5 armors to level up the crafting mastery while watching a movie. So I just kept tapping the damn button lol. I thought I will salvage items from the mailbox after every level up but it quickly filled up the mailbox. Anyways lesson learned.
            ​​

Hope these issues gets fixed in the new engine.

Comment

Working...
            X