Combine Accounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combine Accounts?

I would happily pay Travis or whomever to combine a couple accounts for me. Or this person could win my eternal loyalty and friendship.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Unfortunately, it's not possible. Heroes cannot be moved between profiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
      Unfortunately, it's not possible.

SCNR.
      MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 121 post-patch (143 pre-patch)
      Matrikor, Stalker BH (Exp), TL 122 (pre-patch)
      Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103 (pre-patch)
      Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101 (pre-patch)

Mobile only

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
        Unfortunately, it's not possible. Heroes cannot be moved between profiles.
        How about just discarding the characters and collecting the resources? Be nice to get CL like when your hero goes to the main acct after ANB.
        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

• lmcelhiney
          lmcelhiney commented
          Editing a comment
          Wonderful idea, but overall and easy exploit, I'd guess. Imagine some team gradually merging a bunch of characters into one...

When asked, ultimately, if there is a God, the answer will come, "There is one now!"

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

How about just discarding the characters and collecting the resources? Be nice to get CL like when your hero goes to the main acct after ANB.
        Wishful thinking but besides not following the letter of the law in the Terms of Service the idea does not even follow the spirit. That would clearly fall under the realm of having multiple accounts for personal gain. If Travis was to do this for you he would have to do it for everyone and where would it stop? Doubling up of celestials and medals from events? Creating new profiles just to collect the one-time rewards and merge them into a main account?

The abuse would be rampant. Yes, I know that your intentions are good without looking towards exploiting anything but the idea would open up Pandora's Box.

The game is intended for a player to use a single profile. Combining profiles would be a really bad thing.

The idea needs to be put to bed real fast.
        My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

Wishful thinking but besides not following the letter of the law in the Terms of Service the idea does not even follow the spirit. That would clearly fall under the realm of having multiple accounts for personal gain. If Travis was to do this for you he would have to do it for everyone and where would it stop? Doubling up of celestials and medals from events? Creating new profiles just to collect the one-time rewards and merge them into a main account?

The abuse would be rampant. Yes, I know that your intentions are good without looking towards exploiting anything but the idea would open up Pandora's Box.

The game is intended for a player to use a single profile. Combining profiles would be a really bad thing.

The idea needs to be put to bed real fast.
          Are you on that again?
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

Are you on that again?
            Yes. I am sure that you understand, as a prolific reporter of cheaters, that the Terms of Service are there, among other things, to close loopholes that cheaters would otherwise use.

Your request, while a simple and innocent one, would open the floodgates to those with intentions that are nefarious. Sure, I would love to roll all experience and resources from all the hours I have spent testing into my main heroes. Allowing me to do that would allow others to do all kinds of shenanigans and cause havoc.

Nobody has forced anyone to create multiple profiles. Profiles are separate. Period. The ability to combine them is a really, really bad idea. Would create a wonderful black-market though for those players leaving the game auctioning off their no longer wanted profiles to the highest bidder.

Get the point?

Travis indicated that "it's not possible." I was only expanding so that others reading this thread do not wonder why they can't or start demanding that they be allowed to merge accounts.

If I am alone with this than any community members are free to call me out or express their opinions. This can of worms was opened and my comments have just been an attempt to fecal matter inside from mucking up the place.

Again, I fully understand your desire and sympathize with you. The system is good as it is.
            My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Comment

Be nice to get CL like when your hero goes to the main acct after ANB.
              And exactly that would be a huge wide open gate for all those bot users out there. Just imagine them run like 20 accounts at the same time and merging their resources and CL gathered into one? There's already this huge gap between mobile and PC users, there's really no need to open up the gates of hell between legit players and exploiters any more than it is already now.
              MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 121 post-patch (143 pre-patch)
              Matrikor, Stalker BH (Exp), TL 122 (pre-patch)
              Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103 (pre-patch)
              Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101 (pre-patch)

Mobile only

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post

And exactly that would be a huge wide open gate for all those bot users out there. Just imagine them run like 20 accounts at the same time and merging their resources and CL gathered into one? There's already this huge gap between mobile and PC users, there's really no need to open up the gates of hell between legit players and exploiters any more than it is already now.
                Yeah but I think it just takes them 20x as long to run their bots on a single account.
                FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

• Christian Lamine
                  Christian Lamine commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "...it just takes them 20x as long..." - yup, exactly. No need to give them a boost.

I understand the desire but it would be so abusable. Level an account, stuff it with god tier items, sell it for real cash to someone, that someone can then merge it into their main account.

Make multiple accounts, play the **** out of ANB, merge all the accounts, A whole freaking lot of Celestial Boxes, exp and gear comming your way.

No thanks, keep accounts seperated.

Comment

Originally posted by kamap View Post
                  I understand the desire but it would be so abusable. Level an account, stuff it with god tier items, sell it for real cash to someone, that someone can then merge it into their main account.

Make multiple accounts, play the **** out of ANB, merge all the accounts, A whole freaking lot of Celestial Boxes, exp and gear comming your way.

No thanks, keep accounts seperated.
                  Hate to point this out but you could STILL do that and there is no shortage of obvious "exploiters" (hahahahaha).

The MMRPG that I player for years had an external marketplace for such that I blundered across once. I am willing to be that our compatriots in Asia already have such a thing. We could as duckel who seemed to have an in with them.
                  FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

Working...
                  X