Ad crates in iOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ad crates in iOS

I have run the game on the latest and next latest iOS and noticed since a week ago that Ad-crates drops have become very sparse, and opening them never lead to ads.

So it’s been a week I watched any ads at all.

Same for me

Comment

Same here.

I am not sure that I will get much input into my Season's Gem Cache. This is unfortunate. It has been sparse, recently, but now seems to have trickled to a halt.

Maybe it is to balance PC vs. Mobile?

Comment

Work is being done to implement a new (more stable) extension to serve ads.

Comment

• NoSuchReality
          NoSuchReality commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the update. This is helpful for casual players and provides a revenue stream for the business.

• Anjaeka
          Anjaeka commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Travis.

In general it worked very well for the past year, lots of ads every single day(android phone). Today(especially afternoon) was extremely bad. I restarted the game tens of times, but still didn't get ad boxes. Really new and shocking situation for me.

Comment

This has been an issue for me on iOS for almost a year now. And the devs have been “working on it” for months. It’s tiresome.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            Unfortunately, Apple dropped a new build requirement on the team that ate up months of time, slowing the progress on the ad extension.
        Working...
        X