Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

event character is offline even 6d remain now

there is 6d remain, but said event character is offline or event is closed

Gold League have a map time limit of 6 hours, sounds like you have used up all your available time already...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200922_013934.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	181674
    Eternium Files - links and details - 24 June 2020: v1.5.2 changes: Armor coefficient reduced to 1,500 (was 2,000)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Each leg of the event has 2 timers:
      • The play timer, which is how much time you have to actively play with your event hero.
      • The event timer, which is how long you have to use your play time.
      For example, the Gold event runs for 9 days and each player is given 6 hours of play time. You can use your play time however you wish over those 9 days. The event ends when one of the timers expires. In other words, if you play your event hero for 6 hours on the first day of the event, then the event is over for you, even though the event timer may still have 8 days remaining.

Comment

Sorry for off-topic, but need to ask Travis..

Just noticed that you have over 2 billion posts.
        Good heavens! Assuming it is counted since you joined in 2012, now it is nearly 9 years, so quick calculations shows you have written over 650k posts per day average ?
        How is that possible?

Comment

Comment

I think the event description needs a tweaking. I also made the same mistake on my first ANB.

"After the playtime is consumed, your hero cannot start a new level anymore. "

I thought my hero can only level up for the time allocated (push hero level and champion level), then push trials in the remaining days.. LOL.. that's why i didnt get CT on my first ANB..

Comment

how to create new event character but keep the last?i tried create one, but became general character

Comment

• kurtcabage
              kurtcabage commented
              Editing a comment
              you cannot create 2 event char at the same time, you must delete your current event char first then you can create a new one.
              but side note : even if you create a new ANB char, you will still cannot play it your playtime event is over
          Working...
          X