Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item stolen after "negligent" click

Windows(PC) play:

Ok, clearly today I am being punished for something. After finishing a TL105, I just opened inventory and somehow clicked a lvl72 legendary pistol dropped by Kara. I think it was a right click I did by mistake(maybe a little bit of mouse drag too, it was only a fraction of a second). Game was frozen for a second and I received an "error" message on top of the game (white text on black background?): "Adding an item on top of another in inventory" and a "Continue" button. It was at this moment I knew I was f***ed up. After clicking "Continue", I saw the lvl72 pistol in my hand, instead of my powerful lvl77 XP farming Malice which completely disappeared, I don't have it anymore. Also, the white gemstones(common diamonds) I had in inventory disappeared too. So I lost one equipped item(lvl77 malice) and one item from inventory(common diamonds) after some kind of a mouse click somewhere in inventory.

Fortunately, I have another lvl76 malice in storage, I can use for XP farming. Still, this is really, really, really bad, very scary stuff. Might happen anytime, without being nowhere near the "salvage" location.
    Last edited by Calin Chc; 01-13-2021, 03:29 PM.

Hope the dev can give your gun back!

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah thaths reaaly annoy8ng im afraid it could happen to me or othe4 aswell. Youre good to not be in « tabarnak »

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Loll...Turgeon.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha i should have said upset instead of tabarnak. But i had a blank in my head

There's no reason to doubt your story. This is a known issue reported multiple times (in multiple places). Shoot me an email (help@makingfun.com) and we can discuss your options.

Comment

I have had this same issue on several items, especially during AND. Tonight I finally rolled a 76 Torch that I wanted to do a Celestial Transform on. I equipped it and went to unsocket the previously equiped TOrch and the game hung with a "Continue" box. Only thing I could do was click the box and it reequipped the old Torch and my 76 disappeared. Any way to fix this glitch? There are several others with the new update that I think I have seen mentioned elsewhere Graphics in Demeter. Bullets ricochet off of plants.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        As mentioned in my above response, shoot me an email (help@makingfun.com) and we can discuss your options.

So, I lost a lvl 73 legendary chest in the recent ANB because of this.
      Had a lvl 72 legendary chest, crafted a new chest, with double left click on it, it replaces the already equipped chest and places the old one in you inventory.
      By mistake I right clicked on my old one in the inventory and that little window appears what you can see in the picture, if you click continue it replaces the one you already have equipped but it also destroys it, there's no buyback, can't find it anywhere. Also you can't do anything just click on continue. Tested with 2 greens now, same happens.
      If you don't want to click continue and want to actually have the old armor, you have to close the game and restart it.
      Happend on Win 10 home edition.

Comment

Happened to me recently, read this:
        https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...egligent-click

Apparently it's a known bug that will be fixed in the future.
        Last edited by Calin Chc; 01-17-2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

It has happened to me twice this ANB, once with my first solid pistol at level 76. It was only Blue, but it had 2200+ damage, so it was definitely helping out. But as I have mentioned in other posts, I have Tourette's Syndrome, so my hands and fingers get up to all sorts of twitchy antics. I don't need replacement items for what's partially a "me problem", especially as I know its going to keep happening, until the bug is fixed.

In the past it's just led to deaths and the occasional force quit, but following the update, the PC version seems to be exceptionally buggy, and frequent screen freezes and crashes have been commonplace. In addition occasionally all clicking of interactable objects suddenly becoming unresponsive as well, about every 10 minutes, requiring a restart of the game. Most of these issues have become heightened, immediately following the beginning of this current ANB. It makes me nervous to lose progress over and over while running Trials.

I've been running my room mate's account via Android, without issue for the last month or so, so it looks like it's back to the tablet for me. My huge flailing fingers though are definitely not made for such devices lol, so here's hoping it's an easily fixed issue
        Last edited by DethStrike; 01-17-2021, 08:50 PM.

Comment

It has happened to me 3 times today. I searched the forum and find this, so I know now that I am not alone. But still very annoying and a big problem to progress and even to keep playing the ANB

Comment

Working...
          X