Extremely pissed off!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely pissed off!!!

Its been over a week now and still no response!!! Issues with this game are worsening!!! On top of other issues ive stated, here are more...
    1. Soul shards, from a previous quest in my inventory that will not disappear. Its been like that now for over a month!!! It takes up a slot.
    2. Every effing time i complete four or five tasks, i am required to go back to the final level in order to receive additional quests... And now its gotten so bad that i cannot pass the level... Grumber fights as eban. Its taken me two coffees, a soup, two experience multipliers to kill him and he and respawns. When i die i respawn within the background data and cannot complete level without starting over!!! Wtf???!!!
    3. Im at level 70+ with a hero lvl of almost 600 yet i get items that are common and at low levels. When i do get that extremely rare legend item in a drop its taken from me by a glitch in the game.
    4. I beat the decent in 30+seconds.. Yet instead of achieving the goal of beating it in under 45seconds, i am forced to turn around andslay all the minions in that level..
    Please fix as issues with this game are "stackable."
    Starts
    02-08-2021
    Ends
    02-08-2021

travis replay you here and you are the one that didn't response to his question :
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	0 Size:	41.2 KB ID:	192209

and here again he replay your question, yet you still didn't response his question :
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	74.1 KB ID:	192210
    how about start to answering his question first so he can help you with your problem ?
    Guide :

Comment

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're new to forums. When you post something on a forum, you need to check back for responses. I've left replies on both of your previous posts (picture in Kurt's post above).

Comment

D W, I had the same issue with soul shards. Started the quest with one hero, finished and collected rewardrs with another. The only way to shake them is to wait until that particular quest comes up again and this time fulfill it with the hero currently carrying the shards

Comment

ugh... ok yes IAM NOOBIE to this forum...was waiting response in email. I thought Id get a msg that i had a response. yea.. I sent what the message said. but now I forgot. There were two, actually. One looked weird saying it was "ETERNIUM ERROR" The other sais something about "INTERNAL".. then proceeded by a code. "not enough data?" was part of msg. But i have plenty. I tried to take screen shot but msg bounced

Thank you

Yo command... You look like stephen king!!!

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing it was a "heap 0 out of memory" error. Does that sound familiar?

MARMALADE... and no it wasnt bcos i was pkaying too long nor was my device on too long... it was my first fight after turning on my device

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            All errors have "marmalade error" in the header of the error. It's the body text I need to know.
        Working...
        X