Update 1.5.35 Right Click Still Broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update 1.5.35 Right Click Still Broken

installed the update, rebooted, no tools or 3rd party software. still not working, when i press right mouse toon does the attack animation ones and starts running. when i hold it keeps running. when i do click right mouse button like a maniac to toon spams the arc lightning animation and stutter steps. when doing that ones in while an actuall lightning attack comes out of this.

still not workingfor me i know it´s working for other people.

The only things fixed in 1.5.35 were the rendering issue for Windows and a missing button in the vault. The right-click issue will be addressed in an upcoming update.

Comment

ok.. i mean not ok, but ok.. you know what i mean.. thx for the info, really looking forward to it. there were no patchnotes, wispy made a video about the update pointig out that this was fixed..

Comment

I'll try to get patch notes once it's live on all platforms.

Comment

To clarify, nothing has changed (afaik) since you started playing back in December. This issue has been present since 1.5.30.

Comment

I know, ich just tried PC on that day the first time in hope for a better experience with the controls. Sadly the controls are even worser on PC. No custom key bindings. Mousebutton 2 not working. Toon suicideing it self all the time by autoattacking an enemy behind the whole pulled group without having autoattack turned on works just fine... so I did Bind Shift+Mousebutton2 on MB2 to be able to use the Mouse. and I have to actively prevent my toon actively from killing himself after every spellcast. Hope this stuff gets fixed soon. I do support this game and it has its possitives, but the controlls are unheard of. Same with attackspeed being different on different devices with same stats.

Comment

Working...
            X