Constant crashing after syncing old character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constant crashing after syncing old character

A couple years ago I had stopped playing eternium on android, recently I decided to give it another go, the caveat? I’m on an iPhone XR now. Obviously I linked my email and was able to easily recover my character(s). But oh boy, is it a buggy mess. If I inspect an ability the game crashes 90% of the time, if I play a map game crashes 33% of the time, if I swap menus too fast the game crashes 50% of the time. I’ve deleted the app and data files, redos loaded on WiFi 3x and the problems come back as soon as I sync up my old account via my email. (I tested a new character without syncing and all the above problems disappeared, I tested an new character after i synced up, and all the problems come back). I vaguely remember that one of the reasons I stopped playing (1746 hours ago according to the dungeon key timer), was because the game started crashing so much, so I’m afraid something got corrupted on the server side of my save file. Please Help! (Account Name: ComradePoomba

This is a known issue with iOS 14. The team is actively working on a fix.

Comment

Can they make it so that you can disable audio to play other music when the game is muted while they’re at it? … eternium soundtrack…. Is a bit lacking :/

Comment

• Teebs
        Teebs commented
        Editing a comment
        There is a setting in the Audio Settings (in Settings) to adjust separate sound levels, pretty sure you can just drop the music level all the way down.

... KTB

Works for android not iOS, even with all the settings set to 0, it drops out any other audio

Comment

Working...
      X