Heroes Not restored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes Not restored

I started having trouble with the app recently. the app would open, then hang at the synchronizing profile screen. Btw I am running on an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop [windows 10]
    I selected reset the app, which allowed it to start normally, then selected to login to account to restore my heroes, but only one hero was restored, which is the current ANB character, MY TWO OTHER 70+ LEGENDARY CHARACTERS, ALL LEGEND POINTS, & ALL PURCHASES i SPENT ON THOSE TWO OLDER CHARACTERS WERE NOT RESTORED!!

Looking at your game data, I see 4 heroes: 3 level 70's and your level 31 ANB Silver hero. Please post a screenshot of what you see on the hero selection screen.

Comment

This is getting rather interesting... I have the screenshots, but may have already found part of the trouble: I have 2 email addresses, one for mail that may be important, and one for gaming. After resetting the app, I was attempting to login with drewtiger, when I should have been using the brooks2 account.

While that seems to have solved the problem of missing heroes, it DOES raise another question: If my game was saved under brooks2076, and I registered with this forum using the same, how did I get your email to drewtiger requesting me to follow up your post?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Because you entered the drewtiger email address when you submitted your support request.
    Working...
    X