Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missed out on season patch gemstone match because I didn’t buy it before a paid gem pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed out on season patch gemstone match because I didn’t buy it before a paid gem pack

I was honestly really excited about this game and to spend some money after buying the initial sword and the elven deal. Then I see my season pass gems got capped at 1000, even though I bought 4000 gems. If I buy the season pass are my 3000 stored in the background, and will show up upon purchase? If not, why not? This would entice players to spend on season pass seeing how many extra gems they would unlock. At the very least you should let users know before making a large gem purchase they’ll be wasting a ton without the season pass. Is there any way to compensate me these 3000 gems after buying the pass? If not, this has left a really sour taste in my mouth.

The cap is only lifted AFTER you buy the Season Pass. So, if you bought the Elven Deal on Tuesday and you buy the Season Pass today, the Gems from the Elven Deal would not count toward your seasonal bank, but I can manually fix that for you in this situation. Go ahead and buy the Season Pass and make sure to leave 4,000 Gems on your profile. I will remove the Gems from your profile and send them back to you in a mail message, so you can collect them again.

Just let me know (here) when you've bought the Season Pass.

Comment

WOW thank you so much! You’ve literally changed my experience with this game - I’m all in now. I went ahead and bought the season pass, my account is linked to the same email I registered here. Thank you!

Comment

Hi, am in the same boat but have spent most of my gems already, only signed up recently takes time to understand what everything means. And the 9.99 is pretty small font point sixe so how's about me buying the pass and u can send 4000?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately, you've already spent ALL of the Gems from the Elven Deal.
    Working...
    X